Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm VERY Weird

I'm really getting a hang of this I'm-actually-pretty-weird thing. Haha. It's already been 2 days but every time I do anything out of the ordinary or anything uniquely Pam, I feel that itch. You know that itch, don't you? The one that bloggers get when their fingers feel like slamming themselves over and over again on small square keys in an effort to fill your screen with tiny letters? Well, I got that itch bad this time.


But then I thought to myself, "Eh, what for tell people and let them know so much!? No need la!" But at the same time, why not? It's not like I'm ashamed to be me. It's not like I'm embarrassed about who I am and what I do. It doesn't matter how much of a freak others think I am. So what if you think I'm weird? It's not like I feel weird for being weird.


So, here goes.


2 MORE WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME


8. I've got this thing about digital numbers that indicate the volume. Some are okay, some are not. There's no rule to it. It's highly random and there's no way I'd be able to explain it even if my life depended on it. *pauses* Okay, perhaps if my life really depended on it, I'd come up with something believable. 8's okay, 9's not. 10's okay, 11's not. 12's okay, 13's not. See a pattern already? Well, if you thought that you're smart and all that, you're probably wrong cos 20's okay… and 21's okay, too! Hah! Not that smart after all eh? Told you it was random. Even so, I'm just really anal about it. I kid you not, so I'm warning you now. Never ever touch/change/mess with my hi-fi/stereo/mini-combo volume. It'd be suicide.


9. I always buy dresses but I rarely ever wear them. Few people have seen my legs and even fewer have seen me in a dress. Haha. Dunno why also la. I mean, it's not like I've got eye cancer-inducing boils all over my legs or anything. It's just… Hmmm. Heck, I don't know what it is! I mean, I like dresses. That's why I buy them. I just don't know why I don't wear them. But whatever the reason, all that will change this year. Yes, it will change this year. IT WILL. I will.


I think I should leave it at this tonight. Two weird things about me. Haha. I'll go easy and ease my rankings on the Weird Charts or they'd name me Ruler of the Weird Quotient.


--------


I'm not weird.

I'm special and you're just jealous.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!