Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Violated

My (other) baby's been sick. She's been sick for a while now. Asthma, wheezing, shortness of breath, respiratory tract infections – the whole works. Sigh. The poor dear's had it tough all this while. She's barely three but she's already 1,500km shy of her 50,000km service. Well, I've been pretty busy lately and just this week, I finally found the time to get her checked out.



And boy, did she get a checking out.




They assigned six men to her case. SIX MEN!
Goodness. I had no idea it was that serious.


They poked and prodded under her hood. Jabbed and messed around under there. So unnerving for me to watch such an assault on my baby. The molestation, the defiling, the dishonour. It's degrading, really. But I had to stay strong. She'll be stronger than she was before. It's for the best.


But that was before she started smokin'.




She smoked real bad.

Heck, if you look at the picture closely,
you'd notice that one of the guys
even had to fan her out!

Oh, the heartache.

Sigh.


But she's a strong girl with a bright future. She made it through the ordeal in the end. And as a result, she's breathing like a newborn baby again. Slow and steady, in an even rhythmn. I'm so proud of her.


Then came her next ordeal.


She'd hurt her wing a few months back but I never thought much about it. Knew that I'd get her fixed one day but the one day never came... till this week. Well, turns out it wasn't a sprain or a twist. In reality, she had a broken arm! Goodness! And all this time I still made her use it.




Sigh. I'm sorry, baby. I didn't know.


Well, two fellas were assigned to her this time and before I knew it, she was lifting weights and pumping iron (glass, actually) with her new arm. Yay!


Here's to a new lease at life, okay?
I promise I'll continue to take good care of you.

Mwah mwah.

13 comments :

Jin said...

emmmmmmm... sure? lol

Pam Song said...

Of course la! You know I love my baby.

Jin said...

yeah.. i know she loves the feeling of the accelerator near to the floor.

Jin said...

or should i say sticking.. ngek ngek ngek...

ming said...

HAHAHAHA

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jin
– Thou shalt not insult thine friend or thine friend's baby. And no. It doesn't go anywhere near the floorboard, neither does it stick. I drive like an 80-year-old grandma.


ATTN: Ming
– Laugh what laugh!?! Jaga engkau.

Anonymous said...

80 year old grandma?? yeahhh rrriiiiggghhhttt... more like 80 year old grandma rushing to see her first grandchild

Kirsten said...

lol.. well of my time spend IN pam's (other) baby, she has been kind to me

i did enjoy tha ride

(gosh, why does this not sound rite)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Zecount
– Eh eh. Where got. But heck, I'd be a happening grandma, man. Sure hip wan. Haha.


ATTN: Kirsten
– WAHAHAHA. Too many subliminal messages and double meanings man. Scary. HAHA.

Pam Song said...

p/s Kirsten: She rides juuuussst fine. Heh.

Jamie said...

"They poked and prodded under her hood. Jabbed and messed around under there. So unnerving for me to watch such an assault on my baby. The molestation, the defiling, the dishonour." In addition to that, an broken arm for some length of time for a baby.....
i'm calling social services. This baby need true TLC

'mike. said...

sigh man... it's sad for me too when i see my car is sick, but thank God he's quite well for the past 5-6 years. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lil'Gap
– You're heeerrreeeeee! It's about time you show yourself on our shores, man. You've been MIA for too long.

*blink blink*

And too much. The first thing you do when you pop by is report me to social services? TOO MUCH!


ATTN: Mike
– Yeah, man. A car is an extension of one's self.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!