Friday, February 17, 2012

Breakfast For The Team!



Received that email from Mama Hen early this morning and immediately rushed to work. (Don't think I've ever been this motivated to leave the house. =p)




It's really no surprise that I picked Nasi Lemak from the bunch. Not a big fan of the mees and hoons. Plus, I'm a rice girl through and through anyway. =)


Nasi Lemak bungkus.

Nasi Lemak un-bungkus-ed with Peanuts and Egg!

Breakfast.


I sapu-ed that packet of Nasi Lemak in under 5 minutes and washed it all down with free MILO Ais from the office dispenser. YUMS! This is the life. Oh, and as much as I'm grateful for a good, solid Malaysian breakfast this Friday morning... I'll have you know that this is pure mama hen-ness in action, yo! =p

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!