Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Perils Of Being A Copywriter Who Blogs / A Blogger Who Has A Real Job

It sucks to have to juggle doing both at the same time. To work during the day and spend my nights preparing on hardcore posts is just insane. (Short updates and no-need-to-think, no-pictures-to-edit posts don't count.) I wish I made enough from Tinki Talks to not need a full-time job. Just freelance as and when I want to. Sigh. If only.


ANYHOO... enough (pointless) wishful thinking.


I've finally completed a super looong Singapore post. It took me all of 10 days. And, mind you, that's only to write and edit pictures for Day 1's Dinner. -_-' Now I've got Surabaya to tackle. I'm only at "Getting There" with that one. T_T Shaits liao laaa zhi bai... T________T


Sigh.

Guess I'll worry about that tomorrow. Sleep first.
Need to recharge or else tomorrow sure kantoi.

Goodnight, world.

2 comments :

test said...

Cheer up Pam.Enjoy your weekend holiday with your family or friend.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. I can't wait already.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!