Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Apples & Wine

Just went through about a gazillion emails cos I realised this morning that my Gmail usage was at 70%. (I think I've got online hoarding issues.) Found this story in my Inbox and decided, heck, I should put this up. (With edits, of course.) After all, it's been awhile since I've gone feminist on you guys. Time to rock the gender boat again. Nyeh heh heh. Enjoy!


---------------


Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are right at the top. Most men don't reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they settle for the apples that are already on the ground – not as good, but easily attainable.

Because of that, the apples on the top think something is wrong with them. But in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along. The one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now men... (This is where it gets good. *grin*) Men are like fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.


---------------


Tee hee.

Have a good Wednesday peeps!
It's the middle of the week already!

9 comments :

Lissa said...

"They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stop the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with."

*whispers* I think you mean 'stomp'. ;)

jack said...

0_0 okie...
scribble notepad...
uh~hurrr...
scribble~scribble..
uhmmm..
scribble~scribble~scribble...
oohhh...
scribble~scribble..
*ponder*
scribble~scribble~scribble.......

The Author said...

Ahahahahha! this is a good one wee heee..

sy1n said...

huh? me oredi kena stomped?? howcum dun feel anything wan?

eat more! :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ooo! Thanks! Haha. Whoopsie.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Haha. Smart man!


ATTN: Jan
– Haha. Not bad huh? =p


ATTN: sy1n
– This blogger needs more cheese.

Melissa said...

Good one.

Feminism rules! =)

ms.bulat said...

oh that is very very good. you know which paragraph i'm referring to HAHA

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Indeed it does!


ATTN: ms.bulat
– Haha. Of COURSE I know which paragraph you're referring to. Hahaha. I think all women know which one you're talking about AND they support it. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!