Saturday, September 26, 2009

Project 365: 11/09/2009 [The False Crop]

2 days down! Curfew's over! Wheee!
Time to let those scheduled posts rip.


*evil glint in eye*


Those 48 hours of silence on my part will turn out to be very rewarding for you, as you will soon see. So, go grab popcorn or something. Haha. A bunch of posts have already been scheduled and will appear at random intervals after this. Enjoy!


----------------


NOTE: This post was written at 1:30AM on Friday, 25 September 2009.




Somehow, this picture came out with me looking like I'd just snipped 5 inches off my hair. Haha. A very tempting thought, actually. Been itching to pay my stylist a visit. Just haven't found the time to. Maybe I should. Rid myself of the old and pull a 180ยบ with, I dunno, blue hair. Or maybe red. Hmmm. See how first.

6 comments :

The Author said...

1st!!!! i was doing something then i looked at the clock, it's about time!!! and i clicked.. hohoho

Anyway i think purplish red, or orange brown is a nice color for the hair :P
Blue color doesn't stays long, after like a month it turns into greyish green color hair

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Haha. Funny lah you. And you sure it turns green!?! Eeyerrr!

test said...

Time to Pimp up Pam hair XD

The Author said...

@pam well that was like 4years ago. a friend of mine dyed his hair blue and we all thought it looked great but then 1 month later the dye came off, and it turned greenish gray like emm fungus hahahha.. so dye blue at your own risk =p

JYJL said...

from the picture i can imagine if u chop 5 inches off u will looks younger and energetic tho. Go la~ support!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Woai! What you trying to say??? My hair's boring!?!


ATTN: Jan
– Aiyer. That's bad. Hopefully the dye nowadays is better.


ATTN: JYJL
– Hahaha. Tempted but sket. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!