Thursday, September 10, 2009

Video Blogging

Managed to watch some random videos of myself yesterday and... heck, I'm pretty darn fun to watch! (Even if I do say so myself. HAHA.) I got mojo, wei! And my mojo's funny as hell. Totally killed my back just laughing at myself (@_@) yesterday night as I went through the videos, all taken candid-camera style. Never realised I could be so ridiculously hilarious on film. But then again, maybe it's just funny cos it was candid. Haha. Dunno also lah.


Thing is, I'm so full of crap when I'm out with friends that these videos got me to think... Hmmm, maybe I should bang on some live Pam Song humour and start video blogging. Haha. Show you what I'm like in the flesh. But you've gotta be prepared for some hardcore semi-psycho, likes-talking-to-self, half mad, self-indulgent, accent-swapping, quarter-life-crisis female nonsense lah. Not everybody can take it wan. Let me know if you're up for it and I'll see what I can do.

7 comments :

Melsong said...

I wanna see!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Hahaha. But candid nicer worrr. Haha. See how ok?

Pam Song said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melsong said...

Doesn't matter, I just want to see you.

ChickLit said...

Moar Pam pls.

kthxbai

yapthomas said...

I vote for more videos!!! Wheeee

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Haha. Ok. Got it. =p


ATTN: ChickLit
– Haha. Maybe I should just upload the one I watched last night. =p


ATTN: yapthomas
– Then you have to start recording me whenever we go out. That way it's candid. HAHA.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!