Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dear Pain,

I've taken the pills, I've put on the plaster but still you persist. Why do you insist on making my life miserable? Why do you make me suffer? Does it really thrill you so to see me toss and turn in agony?


Fine. Today, you win.


I may go to bed tonight with groans, and I may wake up to more. But don't you think I've given up. I won't. I'll do whatever it takes to make you go away. Even stab you with a thousand needles if that's what it's going to take. Mark my words, I will.


No XOs for you,
Pam Song

5 comments :

The Author said...

O.O
where did you get hurt???
*sayang*

test said...

Get well soon .Pam

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– In Singapore. =(


ATTN: Spectre
– Thanks. *sniffle*

Melsong said...

You gotta do exercises to strengthen your back.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– I gotta go exchange backs.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!