Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Singapore, September '09: Sing A Pore

So, as you all probably know by now, I ran off over the weekend. Booked my ticket outta here a month or two earlier and had been looking forward to last weekend for a-g-e-s. Where'd I go? Well, my plane brought me Southwards toward Kiasu Land.


Thanks to the long weekend we had (TOO BAD YOU KL PEOPLE! PJ ROCKS SOCKS! HAH!), I managed to be there for a total of 3 days and 2 nights. But still, it was nowhere near being enough time for me to chill with the awessum people who totally made my short stay wunnerful to say the least.


Meet my host for Day 1,
the one and only – The Lauder One.


The Lauder One with chocolates I got her from the airport.
Don't judge. No time to search for a proper pressie laaa.


(She used to be known as Australian Angel here on Tinki Talks but since she's no longer in Aussie Land... I think it's time for a new nick. =p)


And remember this pic?
(In a different effect, of course.)


Click here to view original post.


That's me enjoying a drink in her cold, cold room. (I tell you, Singapore aircon hor, like wanna freeze people die liddat. -_-') And that glass with the yellow stuff that I hold in my hand? Well, that's just sparkling lemon juice. So, no, I wasn't doing shots in jumbo IKEA glasses. *snorts* Relek lah. Very tontonan umum wan me.


That drink (and shot of me with the glass) actually came after lunch. We had KFC but since KFC's like, just KFC and all that, I didn't bother with a picture. To be honest though, I think I prefer Malaysia's KFC. Chicken seems less slimy, less oily and less fatty. But maybe that's just me being picky about things lah. (Not a big surprise lah, cummon. We're talking food and me here, after all. I pick my food like choose husband liddat, man. -_-')


ANYHOO – why am I talking bad about myself!? – The Lauder One introduced me to this yummy pastry/biscuit/puff thingy from Marks & Spencer. The sides just crumble in your mouth so you taste the sticky redcurrant filling. Nice!




I think we should have these here as well. Not sure how much they cost though. Marks & Spencer worrr. Cut throat daylight robbers, kns. *blink blink* Wah, bitter-nyer I! Haha. Ahh, the pain of earning in Ringgit Malaysia. Gotta face it and suck it up run away. T_T


Need. Happy. Girly. Camwhore. Pictures.
To. Neutralise. Pain. Now. Now. Now.




Ahhh... Zen. =)

But let's not forget the one important thing...

Camwhoring 101, Rule #257:
When friends stop, you don't!




Tee hee. It's on Facebook now, too. =p




"Recycle, that's what you do
Recycle, yes it's true"

See? I so care for the environment. =D


More pictures tomorrow. I'm mogok-ing tonight cos editing's turning out to be quite a pain with the hardcore filtering. Especially since I can't be at my comp for long hours on end, too. (Pain? More painful than always. Long hours? Even longer story. T_T) Nights, guys. Only one day down and we're already at the middle of the week! Wheee!


--------------


"Move while you're watching me
Dance with the enemy
I've got a remedy
Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh"

– The Remedy by Little Boots


Totally addicted. Always on repeat. System overload warning. Sirens blaring. Music seeping out of my pores. In need of immediate attention. Clear system. Detox required. Cause of infection? My host, The Lauder One. Who also happens to be a Doctor. -_-'



12 comments :

hon said...

something to do here in kiasuland you cant back home... feast on ben and jerry's! =D

estherlauderlyn said...

ahahha this weekend, my turn :)

test said...

*Ban Pam from entering bolehland* XD

Mrs Chong said...

they have it in Mark&Spencer in KL what..I think RM8 per box or something. If you buy those that are gonna expire soon (sometimes they have it), it's RM15 for 3. Yumness. I <3 it.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Haha. I know there's an outlet at Dempsey but by the time I finished dinner, it was closed already. Haha. Next time lah. If not, can go to 7-eleven to buy. =p


ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– Haha. Indeed! You lah. Terrible timing. Boo!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Too late. Already back. =p


ATTN: Ping Ping said...
– Wth. Haha. Expiry sales. Never heard of that before. M&S here not really making money, I think. The stuff's too atas lah. So ex.

Lissa said...

Is that Grace? >.>

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– @_@ Yeah! That's her! You know her, too?

陳一豪 said...

U 2 orang banyak mirip

Lissa said...

Haha... Yeah, she was my senior during my only semester in IMU. And I think she's someone's cousin. Shen, mebbe? Can't remember. -.-

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Haha. Issit?? My other friends have told me that also! Surprising. Haha. But kinda cool. =p


ATTN: Lissa
– Oh yeah hor! You were at IMU! Hahaha. And yes, you've got a good memory. She's Shen's cousin. One year his senior. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: julia f. Baca
— No thank you!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!