Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thanks, Guys

Okay, so I think I might have freaked you guys out two posts ago with some of my thoughts and feelings of the moment. I'm sorry for causing you worry. Sorry for getting some of you messed up with my mess. It was late, I was sad, feeling lost and confused, and I needed to clear my head. But...


Just so you know, I'm better. =)

I'm nowhere near being out of the valley yet.
But I'm getting there. Slowly but surely.


To those of you who've called or SMS-ed in concern, thank you. Your kind words have touched me in more ways than one. Thank you for showing me that there's someone out there who cares enough to worry if my world crashes. Thank you for trying to catch me when all that was under me gave way.


To those who've been asking incessantly even before Messed Up, no, I'm not seeing anyone exclusively. No, I've not regained access to Coupledom. And no, I'm not depressed about love or the lack of it. It's something else. Something bigger. Something more significant at this point in time. Something I'm not too comfortable sharing here.


I apologise for not being able to be honest with you guys (cos I know you care) but this is something I need to deal with on my own. Relax knowing that my parents are aware of my status and that I've got the people closest to me take care of me now.


Again, thank you for showering me with love and care in recent days. You've shown me that I'm not alone in all this and it touches me beyond words to know that Tinki Talks isn't just a place for me to share my joys and fire off my rants anymore. It's also evolved to become my source of support. And you guys are the ones who have made that possible.


Eternally grateful and always thankful
that I have you guys,
Pam Song

5 comments :

Alvin Lin said...

Think positively...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Alvin Lin
– Will do. =)

test said...

Good to see old pam to self again

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. I think you're not the only one thankful for that. =p

Jeffro said...

Hmmm... should i even take credit? Coz i didnt do anything.. Wanted to call, but i had a feeling that it wasnt a "let's talk about it" moment..

but glad to have ya back.. that idea of you being able to bounce back after a certain period, did not run off my mind.. =D

and here again I'd like to extend that support that had been mentioned.. I'm a phone call or sms away.. =) Nice to have ya at least smiling again.. *pats back*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!