Friday, September 04, 2009

Project 365: 30/08/2009 [Green Green! Anybody Home?]

Haha. Ok, lame title. Sorry lah. This is my 8th post in the last 24 hours. Cut me some slack, can? Brain juice all dry already.




I don't know how my mom and I got around to talking about colours but one day, probably a month or two ago, my mom suddenly concluded that my favourite colour is green. @_@ That stunned me because... I never thought I had a favourite colour! In fact, it's been AGES since I consciously had a favourite colour. But then... why GREEN, of all colours!? Hmmm. I is the confusings many.


Sure, there are colours I like and tend to prefer. And yes, I do seem to have quite a number of green bajus. But I wouldn't say that green's the one specific colour that holds a special place in my heart. I think the secret lies in the tone. You see, I pick colours by their clusters. (I.e. winter/spring colours, icy tones, rich hues with blue undertones, etc...) But not specific colours like blue, or pink, or green for that matter. Not that I'm aware of, at least. Haha.


If you've been a follower of Tinki Talks, based on what you've seen here, what do you think my favourite colour is? I'm curious to know.

5 comments :

test said...

i thou u prefer hippie or gothic type of clothing ? but green is cool too XD

The Author said...

I thought you liked purple =x

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Hippie!? Gothic?! Eh, uncle... The topic is COLOUR lah. Not style! Apalah! Hahahaha.


ATTN: Jan
– Haha. Now, that's a tough one. Hmmm. Purple... Gotta give it a think. =p

The Author said...

It's because of your purple eyeliner, and your purple thread :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Hahahahaha. True true. But no lah. I dun have favourite colour wan. =p I have favourite TYPES lah. But not one specific colour.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!