Monday, September 14, 2009

Singapore, September '09: Le Plan Grand – Terkandas, Terbabas, Hangus Terbakar

So the grand plan for the Saturday I was in Singapore was to hit the shops and kill my holiday budget before the day was up. Problem was... I hadn't had much sleep the night before (only a ½ hour's worth of shut-eye) so all I could muster was to get my butt to The Lauder One's house from Changi's Terminal 1... and nowhere else. Haha. Fail. We even ordered in lunch instead of going out for it. (Told you I had slimy Singapore KFC, remember?) Haha. Double fail.


After that, The Lauder One made plans for us to meet up with her crew at night while we caught up over sparkling lemon juice (remember this picture??) on her bed, with our heads on pillows in her nice, cold bedroom with the music playing from her lappie outside. Talk, talk, talk... Laugh, laugh, laugh... Then before we knew it, we fell asleep!


-_-

Can you believe that?!

I flew all the way to Singapore to FALL! ASLEEP!

-_____-'''

Fail until cannot fail already. Haha.


But consider ok also lah. It was my first afternoon nap in goodness knows how long so it felt quite nice to be able to do so. That's what holidays are about, right? Taking time off to chill and relax. And it was all nice, chilling and relaxing right up to the point a certain Okui started calling and calling my mobile. >( By that time it was already late evening so we woke up to get ready for dinner with friends.


Wah, this is the life lah, I tell you.
Eat lunch. Sleep. Wake up. Eat dinner.
Mm-mmm! I could definitely get used to this! =p


Stories of dinner soon, okay? I still can't finish editing the pictures. -_-' Doesn't help that FB's distracting as hell. Stupid Inbox messages.

7 comments :

test said...

Really hangus experince-lah Pam. ROFL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. I give up on myself. I also dunno what to do already. =p

Simon Seow said...

WASTED!!!!!!!!

Simon Seow said...

Blogger gila. Didn't get my login on the first comment!

BeLaRiNa said...

Twiddles Thumbs.
*pokes*

come back soon pamywamy

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– You lah!


ATTN: BeLaRiNa
– Haha. Soon soon. Wait till you see my next post on Singapore. Too many pictures already. I can't finish editing!

YieTze said...

hey , dropping by :)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!