Saturday, September 19, 2009

If There's A Day For Nonsense, Friday's It!

Fancy headgear Friday!


Remember my kitten ears from the Nuffnang Wild Life Party last year? Well, here they are again, making their comeback.


K's wearing my other sweeter, classier headband.


K's got BJ mouth.


Brought these to work cos J needed me to help out with a shoot. Pictures from that shoot when it goes live lah, ok. Damn funny wan.


Hahahaha. Don't ask.





Going for the lansi look cos we beh tahan
A tying to look cool while we're pulling stupid faces.


Trying out something different.


Successful only after like, a gazillion attempts. Haha.


Boo-yah!


Have an awesome Saturday, guys! In spite of the busy day I've got ahead of me, I know I will. =) Decided last night that today, I'm gonna live it up and live it large before I get too old to do anything fun. You should, too. One life, live it! Toodles!


p/s: Single letter nicknames rock. No need to use brain. Hahaha.

2 comments :

Resurrected said...

What's a bj mouth?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
– HAHAHA. I'm not telling cos I'm sure you know. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!