Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Pam!

Haha. I'm kidding. It's not my birthday today.
In fact, it's nowhere near my birthday just yet.

So what am I talking about? Well... this:




Haha. As you can see, I finally got around to going through my Facebook Inbox today. Haha. Damn kau lagging man, me. Haha. But this is what I do when I'm hermit-i-sing lah. I catch up on my social networking without even leaving the room. =p


So to all of you who left me FB messages wishing me Happy Birthday last year... thank you! I am very the many touchings. Cry a lot a lot when read. Nose red, eye bengkak. Haha. Such a drama queen. =p But ahh, it's been a good day. This is just my kind of Sunday. =)


Ok, it's Monday.

Time to go out and grab some grub. Haha.
Catch ya later if I manage to finish editing
the hundreds of Singapore pictures. =)

1 comments :

yapthomas said...

All hail queen of lagging...!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!