Friday, September 18, 2009

5 In 4

I just tackled five ads in the last four hours.
Didn't even get up to pee.

*snorts*


Four out of the five are copy-driven-ish ads – totally fun to write but absolutely impossible to be completely satisfied with at 1st draft. I'm a hundred percent sure I'll take one look at tonight's work again tomorrow, and then end up splicing, slicing and dicing like the hours I just spent mulling over it means nothing. Ugh.


But you know what? As much as all this work's physically tiring me out, I've also not felt this productive in ages. And Imma liking the buzz I'm getting from this overload. Looks like busyness is turning out to be quite the blessing in disguise. Haha. Awessum. Ok, enough talking. Time to reward myself with some Zs. Catch ya tomorrow.


p/s: I'm actually wide awake cos my brain's still running on overdrive from all that thinking I've been doing. I really hope I fall asleep. If not soon, at least eventually. Cos if I don't, there's hell to pay tomorrow. Plus, nobody likes shooting pandas. Boo hoo.

3 comments :

ChickLit said...

Ganbatte! Joo ken dooyit

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– Haha. I slept and woke up already lorrr. =p But damn sleepy now. T_T

ChickLit said...

Aik. Encouragement FAIL.

Oh well. Happy Long Weekend! (Any plans? ;-D )

Post a Comment

Talk to me!