Saturday, September 26, 2009

Money Sucks... If You Don't Have Enough Of It

NOTE: This post was written at 2:42AM on Friday, 25 September 2009.


This month's expenses have just been crazy. I tell you, once my online CC statement is ready for download (don't print, save the planet!), I'm going to check it out, have a good look-see... and commit harakiri. T_T I think about it now also I sket, ok. And because the status of my bank account is sucking big time, I've noticed that I've also become highly irritable. Ugh. Nobody likes grumpy Pam and I can pretty much say that I've turned into a walking Grump. -_-'''


You see ah... I spent RM711 on supplements I'm 'supposed' to take and 'have' to purchase before the 25th of September. Then there was the RM325 from my recent trip to the Chinese Doctor's office for chiro. Oh, and the RM100 from the two earlier sessions I had with another Chinese Doctor who just about killed my back and leg muscles. Oh oh, and that one-time, absolutely-useless visit to SJMC before turning toward the East for help, that cost me RM150. And not forgetting the two mobile chargers I was forced to purchase for a total of RM130 cos the airport somehow lost/took/misplaced/stole mine. (Long story. I shan't bother.)


That's ±RM1,500 gone in just 20 days!!!
How to not be irritable, I ask you?? T_T


Sigh. This is bad lah. Bad, bad, bad. These were all un-planned, non-budgeted expenses. T_T The only chunk of money that was supposed to fly out of my bank account was for my recent trip to Singapore. And I was being so good about it, too! I changed SGD300 (±RM750) came back with a quarter of that money left! Bravo me! *pats self on back* It's just too bad that trip ultimately cost me: (1) the value of the money I changed + (2) all that other money spent on my screwed up back + (3) the cost of replacing my two missing/stolen/lost/misplaced chargers.

Trip Money + Back Money + Charger Money
= RM750 + (RM325 + RM100 + RM150) + RM130
= RM1455
= T_T

Somebody, just kill me now.

T______T

5 comments :

test said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yapthomas said...

Time to dig out your piggy bank...

test said...

Really like or not.Lui r moo-;ah very important these day.Next time, take your turn at Government hospital for less than RM10 like me.It really works wonder on your wallet n heart.

That amount almost equivalent to any normal salaryman make. err I hope u got a piggy bank/milo tin/gold thingy stashed somewhere in case?

RealGunners said...

maybe after awhile, you'll get used to seeing the cc statement like that leh... :s

Lissa said...

Ouch! I can so totally identify with you.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!