Friday, September 04, 2009

Project 365: 31/08/2009 [Old Man Playing Peek-A-Boo]

Photo of the day.




Outtake of the day.




That's Dee being annoying. AS USUAL.


I didn't quite like my curls at the time I took the pictures. They were fresh from the iron. Still much too curly. Eee... yuck. By noon, they finally settled and looked the way they should. Not loose but just right. (No pictures of that for you though.) And to my surprise, those curls stayed as is and lasted till night time. I think I have Lucidol to thank for that. Haha. Those tiny colourful tubs are like little tubs of condensed magic. I like!

2 comments :

test said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
test said...

*put on my glasses on* for the record I not uncle lel!

PS: curl reminds me of maggi mee *hungry*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!