Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Final Destination 4

Lots of death. (But feels less impactful than before somehow. Hmmm. Maybe I'm getting used to gruesome deaths. @_@) Some gore. Lots of blood. Lots of guts. Lots of suspense. Not enough laughs. Weak storyline. Terrible finale scene. Pathetic cast. Weak protagonist. No memorable characters. No hot bods. No cun chicks. No leng chais.


What to watch, I ask you??? >(

Haha. Kidding laaa. I very deep wan ok!
Not just go watch movie to kap chai only.

(Ha. Ha.)


But all that aside, I think the thing that really killed it for me was that this movie was just too predictable. The trailer let too many things out of the bag already so you kinda already know who's dying when, where and how. Boo them. Bongkar themselves (and ruin my movie) only. Haih. Maybe this would probably have been better if I'd have gotten 3D tickets instead. Flying nails and all that, you know?


Worth a watch if (1) you're a hardcore FD fan, (2) you've got time to kill, or (3) if you're into flying body parts, missing limbs and lots of blood. Otherwise, can pass lah. This movie's only worth a download... not RM10. Heh. Or if you're really, really cheapskate, you could just watch the trailer I've embedded below.





Same same like the movie only lah.

*snorts*

24 comments :

Jeffro said...

Im still like "Eww ewww..."

The Author said...

Eh you got pergi watch ah, nv bump into you..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. Machonisme!


ATTN: Jan
– Yeah! Where you sit?

test said...

yea everyone dies in the most gruesome way *chews some popcorn*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. You watched it already also?

Huai Bin said...

Wah this one shiok for me, gotta watch in 3D. I'm a big fan of flying appandages in general. :)

Bernard Chung said...

huhuuu....stupid movie

The Author said...

Me arh? e8 i think, lol pestered melvin to bring me there :P

Jackie said...

moo! moo! moo! =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Huai Bin
– Haha. Coming from you, that's no surprise. =p


ATTN: BernardC
– Hahaha. The ending was especially stupid.


ATTN: Jan
– Haha. So did you like it?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jackie Loi
– Be nice to the pink-nosed cow!

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam! I think I saw u but then I dun know whether it was u. Paiseh! It like explosion watermelom XD

The Author said...

Hmm, okok lorh, lol me scared of gross thingy.. lol i squealed like a baby.. haha.. but for 1 time only.. xD
My opinion of the movie is same as yours :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Joshua
– Haha. Really? I didn't realise. And no need paiseh lah. Haha. So many bloggers there anyways. And most also we all got to know each other through Nuffnang. =p

And yeah! Like watermelon. Haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Haha. I non-stop squealing also. Haha. Terrible.

stephy-nie said...

his ass got sucked into the pool's drainer XD

So you're the one with the cow plushie at the screening. hi! :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: stephy-nie
– Haha. Yeah! All his insides. Predictable though. Quite obvious that was coming. Haha.

And I never mentioned the cow! How you know ah??

Bernard Chung said...

long live the moos....

marcusan said...

Ms. Pam, your post is a refshing read, as always. Love it! XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: BernardC
– Long live Moo! =p


ATTN: maRCus
– Haha. Glad you liked it. =)

teefernee. said...

too.. old.... for this.... *faints*

Jeffro said...

LOL.. why machonisme?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: teefernee.
– Hahaha. Wait till you go for movies like these with screamy teenagers all around. Feel even worse, man! Haha. Old like shit.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Cos you're squeamish!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!