Sunday, September 13, 2009

Enforced Verbal Constipation

You have no idea how difficult it is
to hold off blogging for 48 hours.

Can die. Really can die. T_T


So here I am, bending the rules and cheating the system at the 37th hour just because Blogger lets me. (All hail scheduled posting!) You guys will only see this tomorrow, of course. Hmmm. Which is actually still Today for you because your Today is my Yesterday because I wrote this on your Yesterday.


@_@

Whoa.

*blink blink*

Why do I always insist on being so confusing?!

-_-'


Anyhoo. The rain's gone and the sun's beginning to peek. Sky's turning a pretty shade of pink right outside my window, past my blackouts. Nice. Think that's sign enough for me to hit the sack though. (Although I've only been up for a grand total of 14 hours – hehe. =p) Have a good Sunday, y'all! Pictures from my visit to Singapore sooOOooOon. Nights!


p/s: I clicked publish at 5:43AM on Sunday, 13 September 2009 so technically, it's still night when this post hit the web. =p

8 comments :

The Author said...

How do you use scheduled post?? i dont know how to use le, and blogger how can put posts on passwords right? how to do arh XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Haha. Very easy. Just change the time and date before you click publish. Blogger will automatically wait till the time you set to release the post. =)

As for the password protected posts, you've gotta get the script. Blogger doesn't have a one-click to settle that for you. But really hor... it's not secure even with the script. Cos if you pull down the html, you can sometimes still view it.

The Author said...

Heh like that one arh?
I feel like blogging about personal stuffs that only best friends can view >_< nvm! i will google it!

Thanks for teaching, pam :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Haha. Yeah. It's always risky. Even PinkPau had her Password Protected posts cracked. Dun bother. Just email your friends if you wanna share. Haha.

The Author said...

Heh? serious! sighs, but i just tried a few just now.. it didn't work out... so upsetting :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Haha. Email. =p

Melsong said...

I always miss you when you don't blog.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Don't worry. It'll be awhile before I go MIA again. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!