Thursday, September 24, 2009

No Choice Also Complain; Got Choice Also Susah

Should I go for this... or be in the mosh for BEP?


I just realised that I've got free tickets to both events. Problem is, they fall on the same day. -_- I really don't know how I always seem to get myself into such fixes. My mind wasn't made to choose between awesome and awesome-ER. Give me good vs. bad and I'll tell you my choice in a heartbeat. But awesome vs. awesome-ER stuff... totally tak jadi. Otak langsung tak berfungsi. Konfius giler. -_-'

12 comments :

yapthomas said...

BOOM BOOM POW!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
- You think so? Which one you attending? I actually got some online invite to Arthur's also. But I dun drink so... no point lah. Plus, I dun really like the hang-out-talk-nonsense-waste-time-only scene.

sy1n said...

eh? BEP free meh? how to get ar? me wan me wan!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– Haha. Free! I got this one friend who's got tickets for me so... ya lor. Free. He know a lot of ppl wan lah. Summore always got ppl give him free stuff out of nowhere. Lucky fellow, that one. Thank goodness he's keen on sharing his loot. I reap the benefits. =p

yapthomas said...

I do think so! BEP most likely...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Hmmm, I see. Where will you be? The pit?

yapthomas said...

there is no where else but the pit...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Oh dang. I forgot it's at Sunway. Hmmm. Now I'm worried. The crowd there is just ridiculous.

sy1n said...

waaa... so good wan! watcha have to give in return?... haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– This is the best part of it... Nothing! =)

test said...

BEP FTW!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. We'll see. You going?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!