Friday, September 04, 2009

May We All Win Big Big And Fly Far Far!

Competition's steep these days. Everybody's got Internet. Everybody's got a Digicam. Everybody's got an unending supply of camwhore pictures. Everybody's got nothing to do but upload those pictures into a website and wait to hear if they've won. -_-'''


WHY YOU ALL SO FREE WAN??


Let me win this contest la... Got other contests out there for you all to win ma. Let me fly to Japan and you all go win some movie ticket/keychain/lanyard/handphone strap or something puny like that, ok? So, bottom line is this: Dun hog all the photo-wall space can ah??? Sheesh! Talk about being selfish!


*grumble grumble grumble*

Gotta. Fight. Back.
1... 2... Kiaaasssuuuuu!!!

*grin*


So, ladies and gentlemen, may these pictures do what they're supposed to do on Got X, Got Friends – WIN THE PHOTO CONTEST!


NOTE: Pictures uploaded to Blogger in chronological order.




























I've only succeeded in getting 8 pictures into the system so far so... wish me luck with the other 19 that I have yet to upload. -_- Malaysian broadband totally useless, I tell you. Utter rubbish. This is why people studying abroad turn out smarter. How to "Internet maaa..." with such crap connection??? Nonsense.


p/s: I'm so addicted to the song in the site. Does anybody know what the song is called and where I can... uh, get a copy of it?

5 comments :

Melsong said...

How did you manage to get back all these photos after loss of computer?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Ahhh, I do amazing things. =p

Some were from my phone and some were from my Friendster account. =p

test said...

Amazing *speechless*

cole cash said...

sorry to say this honey... but with these pics... tsk... now where near my winning cam whore pics... lucky u i'm not contesting...

curryegg said...

Lol... They are so cute... :D
Haha... Lovely collection..

How are you Pam.. dropping by to say hi to you. Good day.. :)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!