Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Wise (Wo)Men Dream Dreams

My mom and I just had the weirdest SMS conversation ever. (Ok, I lied. We've had weirder conversations than this but wth, drama sells.)


Mee: Last night I dreamed of you in a wedding gown.

Pam Song: WAH! Got see who the groom was or not? Haha. Dress I can kautim. Groom need divine intervention. HAHA.

Mee: Didn't see groom. You were sitting there like posing for picture. You do up hair but at the back still long. Funny lo. You wear current black glasses.

Pam Song: What!? WAH. Fashion tak boleh lah. Fail!


(Here comes my mother's punchline.)


Mee: Dream symbolic only. Means soon. While still wearing this pair of glasses.

Pam Song: -_- Wth. Like that also can??

Mee: Prophesy ma.


@_@


It's official. My mom has grown so desperate to marry me off that she has begun to see meaning in dreams and things like my black-framed glasses. -_-''' But hmmm... Think changing my glasses sometime soon with speed up the dating process for me? Haha. (I don't change my frames very often.) Or will the abrupt change from my black frames to another jinx my love life altogether? Ahh, decisions... Decisions...

7 comments :

陈一豪 said...

*says something inline with 18SX content*

Your mom desperate to carry cucu is it? I can help! I have a brother who is single, and 16!

Dillon said...

More resemblance of u and lisa loeb. She got married a 40 woooot!!!! looks like u're on da way there ady!

Jeffro said...

HAHAHA... Nerdy marriage? Could be the new fashion.. the groom in shorts, and carries newspaper.. :P

test said...

ROFL X gizzlon times! *while drinking teh tarik*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陈一豪
– Wth. Fail lah, you! Where got 18SX this wan??? Hahahaha. And your bro is NINE years my junior wei. I dun shop in kids section wan. =p Eh, means your bro and you so big gap wan ah?


ATTN: Dillon
– CHOI!!!


ATTN: Jeffro
– Walaueh... tak boleh lah. I sure get heart attack die. Haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Eh, you so apek wan ah? Haha.

The Author said...

Imagine i 22 my mom also want me to get married... swt..
lol
but i think the earliest i get married will be 28 =x
oh well, she has a long time to wait xD

Post a Comment

Talk to me!