Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Her Fault

If you're wondering why I haven't blogged all day today, this spunky 53-year-old I have in the next few pictures with me is the reason:


Me and Mee. (Wrong England purplely wan lah.)


That's us first thing in the morning, right after getting ready to go out. I'm pretty surprised my eyes were present during our brief photobooth session. Especially considering it was barely an hour since I was dug up and out of bed. Heh.




It's weird but I find that I've recently developed an obsessive need to ruin pictures. Very itchy backside. Dunno why also. But it's just oh-so-satisfying when I yield to temptation. Mee is horrified by my bad habit though. Says I'll get wrinkles. Damn. Didn't think of that. =_=




She ♥ me many many. =)


I can't believe she's leaving in 8.5 hours. Sigh. Feels like she just arrived yesterday! (Oh, wait. She did. T_T) Sigh. The thought of it just makes me not want to sleep. Cos I know that if I do, the sooner she's gone. Or so it'll seem to my Mother-deprived heart and brain combo. Sigh. This sucks. ='(

5 comments :

Jeffro said...

awwwh.. it's the same thing when i went up to penang for 3 days 2 nights, it felt like a day only.. *sigh* wished i could stay longer with my friends up there.. :|

Jeffro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– You from Penang meh?!

Melsong said...

Just stop making faces! When did smiling for the camera go out of fashion?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Every day smile also sien ma. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!