Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Renewing Of "Vows"

Woke up feeling like I hadn't slept. Urgh. Totally made my 3 hours of rest feel like a waste of time. Could have (and should have) done something more productive during that time. Like work. Or catch up on more blogging.


*snorts*


Reluctantly dragged myself out of bed after snoozing a good half hour, washed up, dressed and drove to work. Got in, set up my comp, checked my mail, took a glance at my To-Dos, groaned and proceeded to chat in order to release some of the day's dread by pretending I had no work that needed immediate tackling. (Self-deception can be healthy sometimes. Helps keep stress in check. Haha.)




Know why I'm logging this? I'll tell you. It's cos this conversation serves to remind me of how important purity of intent is to me when it comes to my blogging. It's been awhile since I stood up for what I blog for. Awhile since I've pondered the Whys of my writing. Today I did. And it felt good to go back to the basics of why I go through what I do, to do what I want to do here on Tinki Talks.


I hope I never forget.


p/s: This was what kept me up last night. *click*

5 comments :

sy1n said...

to remember or to forget? make up ur mind gal :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– To remember and never forget. =p

sy1n said...

tot it was 'to forget and never remember?'

what's good about remembering rants right? :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– So I learn!

Lissa said...

Haha... I know what you mean... I blog for myself too.

And you're my favourite blogger. Almost always something new to read when I drop by. ^.^ *sends love* <3

Post a Comment

Talk to me!