Monday, September 21, 2009

Hari Raya?! Already???

I can't believe it's already been
a whole month since the fasting month began.

Phew.

It has not been easy, I tell ya. Susah sial!


You have no idea how terrible it is to have to keep apologising for needing to snack at work in the middle of the day. T_T How terrible it is to have to go undercover and whisper, "Eh, where you wanna makan later?" like I have Hitler put a gun to my head instead of ask the question outright. T_T How terrible it is to feel crazy sleepy after a heavy lunch but not be able to complain about it. T_T Sufferrrr...


*grumble grumble grumble*

But you know what?
Now that it's gone, I'm gonna miss it.

T_T


I'm gonna miss the sneaking out at 5:30PM for good/cheap food at the Ramadan Bazaar at Seksyen 14. I'm gonna miss the awessum smell of food that always filled The Office at 7.00PM. I'm gonna miss the makan beramai-ramai sessions we used to have at The Pantry. I'm gonna miss my Kedah Laksa. *cue BIG BOO HOO here* And I'm gonna miss the conversations we had over Malay Popiah, Otak Otak and shared Roti John.


Ramadan Bazaar spoils on 2 September 2009:
Roti Jala, Laksa and Ikan Pari Panggang.
The Curry Puffs never made it back to The Office.



Sigh.

Selamat Hari Raya lah.

*emo*

8 comments :

yapthomas said...

super emo.. boo hoo..
never had a chance to visit any ramadhan bazaar this year.. :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Lagging already you. Gotta wait till next year. =p

The Author said...

Heh? i went to the ramadhan bazaar too, but i guess i might have chose the wrong food, all of the food were super duper too sweet

Resurrected said...

=P Can you imagine, I didn't visit any this year....

Lissa said...

Think of us peeps who aren't in Malaysia and thank your lucky stars you get to eat all that good food! :P

Shawn said...

Yo, Pam, I'm really happy for you, and all Imma let you finish, but CNY has got the best celebrations!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Haha. I liked mine wor. Superb food. Next time go to Seksyen 14. There got a lot. =p


ATTN: Resurrected
– Wah. Why so sad case wan?


ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. Awww. I'll save you a laksa flavoured burp. =p


ATTN: zombie kitteh
– Hahaha. CNY is only awessum cos we get red packets while we're single. =p

The Author said...

Yea mehzzz. have to wait till next year le... sniffles...
lol i think i bought mine near bangsar village.. the food smelled great, but eating it.. lol it's gonna give me diabetes =(

Post a Comment

Talk to me!