Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rihanna Kidnapped!!!

The post snatchers strike again!


I fell victim to it for the first time last month with my Every Mama Wants A Married Baby post and now, they're doing it again with Rihanna's boobies! I only found out about it cos I popped by Technorati for a look around and to check up on Tinki Talk-ish things. That's when I saw this:




The site didn't ring a bell so I proceeded to read the text and... I had a weird feeling about it. Like it's familiar somewhat. And then it clicked and hit me like a bag of 7-Eleven ready-packed ice.


HEY! THAT'S MY POST!!!


Grrr. Curious to know more, I clicked
on the pencuri haram's link and was led
to their Technorati page.


Babi punya pencuri haram.


From there, I searched for my post
(yes, it's MINE) and... it's really there lo!!!

Look!


At least they linked me as 'The Original Story' this time.
That's one up from being 'Connected Internet' la, hor?
Makes more sense, too. Comparatively.


BUT. STILL.

No excuse.


So tak syok! Pink pink summore.
Wanna fight my bimbodom ah?

Cheh.

Dream lah.


I GOT PINK STILETTOS
THEY GOT OR NOT???

16 comments :

luxen said...

so drama one.

sheon said...

no, they dont. tee hehe

wow, people actually steal your post? why?

Anonymous said...

Happen to me every other day...so I kinda try to remove my RSS feed soon to google.

~YM~ said...

whoa!! cool!! I never had a post stolen b4 (or mayb im j too lazy to check) copying is a form of flattery, but no credits is a form of..plagiarism..X'P

infinitium said...

don't think anyone can beat you with pink stilettos... cari pasal only...

J

Anonymous said...

Someone stole your post!
you are getting more and more popular eh?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– I'm learning. =p


ATTN: sheon
– HEY! Tee hee is mine!!! And all versions of it! COPYRIGHTED!!!

Anyways, dunno why they steal lah. These are blogs that don't have writers wan. They just collect everybody else's posts and publish them. It's irritating but they're around. Google should so kick them off blogger. -_-


ATTN: azrin
– But if you remove your RSS feed then your RSS readers how?


ATTN: ~YM~
– Haha. You should check it out. =p Maybe it'll shock you when you find out. Haha. It shocked me the first time I found out. Now, I'm just a little pissed at them doing it again. Haha. But yeah, it's flattery... AND plagiarism. No win-win situation here. =p


ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. And there you have it. My favourite comment of the day. Woo hoo!


ATTN: 3POINT8
– Haha. You think it's cos of popularity?? Hmmm. Never thought of it that way. I thought it was random. Hmmmmm......

luxen said...

Just a suggestion, the font colour for Pink Stilettos should be changed to pink, instead of blue.

yapthomas said...

haha i like your title..

oh.. maybe you should BLINK and PINK your blog..!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– HAHAHAHA. That was default hyperlink colour in my blog so I just didn't bother changing it. Thanks for the tip, though! Haha.


ATTN: yapthomas
– Thank you. I like the title, too. WAKAKAKA. =p

Have my blog in pink and have it go blink blink??? That'd be too much to take for my readers, wei! Haha. And I'd probably go blind while reading it back in an effort to look for typo errors. BLIND!

yapthomas said...

pink should be alright..
maybe yeelllooow? :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Yellow is bimbo colour meh??? How come I dunno wan!?

Simon Seow said...

Wah, you're so famous already.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Apa-nye kaitan?

Anonymous said...

hey. i've seen and kinda experienced such things before as well. people are just so unoriginal these days. anyway thanks for dropping by my blog =) my comment options thing quite weird la but i suck at htmls so yea.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: chrys
– Irritating hor? Anyway, I was just surprised at the comment box and how the text came out. That's all. Don't worry, I suck at coding, too. Hence my default blogger template. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!