Sunday, March 09, 2008

Yen Na Dei???

Was online trying to send an ecard via my favourite ecard site – Hallmark. Mana tau, this message greeted me:




-_-

Down??? Of all days! Grrr.

Nehmind. My ecard-sending spirit shall not be dampened!
REFORMASI!!! It's time to use another ecard provider.


Decided to do a search on Google for another site, and finally found one with considerably nice, classy, tasteful designs. I mean they're not Hallmark or anything but they're okay okay lah. Mata tak boleh bernana lah. Seriously though, Smilebox quite pass lah. Not great lah, but pass. (So many lahs in this paragraph!) Mana tau...


Problem again!!!




WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS???


Mac is the comp for the next generation lah okay. We are the ECARD-SENDING generation. ROAR! I am not happy.


Fine. One l-a-s-t try. Google has got to be good enough to cough up something I can actually use. I mean, comeeee onnn. Third time lucky, right? I'm going with Blue Mountain this time.


...and then them Blue Mountaineers gave me this:



AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
%@&#($)#@%&@


-_-

Sorry lah. I give up.
No ecard for you.


p/s: Is that how you spell Yen Na Dei? =p

8 comments :

Satkuru said...

hahahaha yenadeiii ! lol

xniquet said...

It's okie, i understand but isn't it a bit too late to send me a valentine card? XD

~YM~ said...

haha..so its seems you became the future generation a bit tad too early?

Mayb the current generations uses Windows. X'D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Satkuru
– Haha. Yay! My spelling correct? =p


ATTN: x
– Pfft. Valentine's? For you? Heh. Fat chance, X. You want Ah Beng instead? He's still single. =p


ATTN: ~YM~
– Dang. I knew I should have lagged a little. =p

p/s: Mac rawks.

xniquet said...

is he hot ? XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: x
– Oh, very. *sizzle*

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

x: soooo perasan!!! hahaha

pamsong: noooo i still say PC rocks! :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– It's okay. X wants Ah Beng now. =p

And puh-leeze. PC plays catch-up.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!