Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bimbo Out The Window

There are times when life just spirals out of hand. You reach out to grab at the sparse ropes that are left dangling within reach of your fingertips but somehow, they always snap when your grip gets tight enough for you to try and haul your way out of the dark abyss. WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SNAP???


There are times when the things you do in the past comes back to haunt you. Yeah, that's right. It haunts like nothing else does. It comes crawling back into your life like there's a Welcome mat on your doorstep. Even if you don't have one. And it doesn't get the many no-thank-you-please-don't-come-again messages you send it. WHY DOESN'T IT GET THEM???


Then there're those times when what you do just isn't ever enough. No matter how hard you try to make the people around you happy, you always fall short. No matter how, and no matter what. Keeping up with everything is already hard as it is. There's no need for the rules of the game to keep changing, even as we struggle along. WHY DO THEY KEEP CHANGING???


And then there are times that cause you to question who you are... and who you eventually wanna be. It's times like these that make you miss who you were before. Because you realise that who you were was either better, wiser or smarter than who you are now. Why is that so? Why? W-H-Y?


I need Happiness in my life. Where is she? Can somebody tell her that I need to laugh? Like all out rock-the-boat, bring-down-the-house kind of laugh. Alternatively...I wish I could just die.


p/s: Sorry, guys. I realise that I should still be in full Bimbo Mode but... not tonight, okay? Any night but tonight.


Countdown: 3 days

9 comments :

sheon said...

:) take it easy girl... (thats what i always say......but its as overused as its applicable)... :)

i found happiness in this blogging community.....happiness that i thought has long evaded me.....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Overused but applicable. Agreed. Haha. I find comfort in blogging. It helps me process my thoughts and clear my head.

And yes, the community helps. It makes me feel less alone. Especially when life begins to suck.

Anonymous said...

stop looking backwards Tinki.....cos happiness lays ahead not backwards....

Anonymous said...

finally the bimbo pam is out ... i rather have the emo pam than bimbo anytime .... hmmm ... somehow i'm not sure is that a good thing or bad thing

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– It's difficult.


ATTN: zecount
– Yeah, the bimbo thing is tiring. And I've gotten emotionally stunted from my lack of emo posts. It's hard thinking deep thoughts with bimbotic pictures floating around, you know? Glad you like the emoness. I think it'll be here for awhile.

Anonymous said...

why difficult?....tot Tinki is an optimistic person.=?

When I tend to look backwards and licking my very own wounds, I will ask myself these:-
a) Can I change it?
b) Does my regrets worth anything to me now?

If the answers are NO...then I will usually leave them behind. But I dont deny they do haunt me ocassionally...but if they do, all I need to do is ask the very same questions again...

Sooner or later you will understand that there is no point of licking your past wounds cos it is the future that MATTERS THE MOST!....We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! Cheer up lol! Easter comin! =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Haha. I TRY to be optimistic.

Anonymous said...

Bravo! That is a good start....Keep on trying! Go! Go! Go! Tinki *raising banners to support* Hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Haha. Thanks. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!