Monday, March 31, 2008

I One, You One

It's Monday morning again!!! Wheeee! A brand new week! I hope you're having a good morning, guys. Cos I know I am. Haha. My day rocketh so hard thus far and I'm feelin' fineeee. =p


*does little jiggy before bursting out in song*

OKAYYY! Conversation time!!!


----------


Ah Beng: *oddly cheery for a Monday morning* Look what I brought!!!




Pam Song: *confused* Huh? Oranges? Why suddenly wan?

Ah Beng: Mrs XXX (a.k.a Ah Beng's mama's formal name after marrying Ah Beng's papa) decided that her son is too unhealthy because other people have said that he's lost weight. *pulls face*

Pam Song: -_- Liddat la now. You don't like so you lelong it to me lah!

Ah Beng: We share lah! I one, you one lor. And hey, I'm giving you half my health, okay!!!

Pam Song: Haha. Okay okay. There... *points to Chipster Hot & Spicy*




Pam Song: You can have half my breakfast, too! Haha. I bought it lasterday night.


----------


If you're wondering, yes, I did say lasterday night. Haha. That's what you get when you talk too quickly on a Monday morning. Before your brain fully wakes up, it meshes up 'last night' and 'yesterday', resulting in a not-so-cool lasterday. Anyway, I'm in too good a mood to fret over this little verbal slip up so...


HAVE A GOOD MONDAY, GUYS!

18 comments :

sheon said...

monday...hmmm...monday.....

arrived quarters 315am. clocked in for work 815am. looked up tinkitalks at 830am. got my new pc at 1000am. emails started flying till 12noon. lunch. construction site visit from 130pm to 300pm. technical meeting 300pm till 500pm. .....yeah..thats what has happened and will happen for me at work today. :P good day lar... relatively.

you have a good day.

sheon said...

AND!!! why you having chipster for breakfast?!?...goodness me...get something more nutritious lar...!!

luxen said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7KrlDZ5Hkw&feature=related

Monday, Monday...

Anonymous said...

Wat la you! Chipster for breaksfast....Unhealthy wei!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Wah. Happening. Too happening.

And I ate Chipsters cos I was hungry and there was nothing else I could grab on the way out. =p


ATTN: luxen
– Haha. Here we go again. This version very slow and depressing lah.


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– No choice when there's nothing else I can grab that's quick and portable. =p

Anonymous said...

Get some Munchy assorted biscuits la (u know the one in tinned container)....or store some Fuji apples in your fridge....Tesco usually sells these items cheap. Healthier mah.....

Anonymous said...

holyshit! monday morning is already blue...then suddenly saw "chipster" AGAIN in ur blog, from blue become grey.....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– I don't like biscuits much. And yeah, I tried the fruit thingy but in the end, most ended up in the trash cos I kept forgetting to run out with them. Haha. Maybe I should start again.


ATTN: yipguseng
– But wwwhhhyyyyy??? I like Chipsters! You dun like???

joshuaongys said...

omg *faints* what a great way to start a day.. breakfast with.... ><

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. It's better than not eating anything at all, right? Haha.

Simon Seow said...

Sunday: 8pm to 12 am working.

Monday:
12 am to 8am working the graveyard shift.

8am to 8.45 am drive home

9.30 am to 4pm sleep

4.30 pm to 6.30pm In Cyber Cafe.

6.30pm to 7.30pm Breakfast

8pm. to 12 midnight Working again.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...I always forget to grab that too....a post-it-note on my wallet will help to remind me. And it worked! =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Hmmm. 6.5 hours of sleep. Ok ok lah. But better if there was more.


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. Women aren't like men, okay. We don't have wallets that we hand carry or stuff into our pockets at the start of a day. That's what handbags are for. =p

Anonymous said...

then stick on your handbag or mirror lor....."aneh pun beh hiao" (Hokkien) =P

See....sometimes we men are more organized! =P Hahaha!

joshuaongys said...

aite!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Ish. Then my whole room post-it semua! Dun wan lah!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. =)

Anonymous said...

tulis-pakai-buang....just like babies diapers...senang rite?!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!