Thursday, March 27, 2008

Finding Zen On A Thursday

It's Thursday already. Shit. And this Thursday in particular, is just so gonna be one of those days. You know? One of those days. Stressful. Groan-worthy. Tiring. And all things negative. Ugh. So, in an effort to improve the gonna-be state of my Thursday morning and to drive away the impending gloom (and especially since I can't sleep), I FB-ed for an appropriate bumper sticker to express my woes.


I didn't find one.

-_-


Nothing was doom-gloom enough for what I know I'm about to face in... 6 hours. (So close can die, wei.) But... I did find one that says what I'm thinking:




So ngam. Haha.


The inner me is screaming for an appropriately timed MC or EL, man. I hear her loud and clear. And I know she wants it just so I'll get out from the 'trouble' I know I'll be in in... 5 hours and 58 minutes. -_-


I very badly need to de-stress lah. Been uptight about everything from Monday to Wednesday already with the non-stop presentations, client-meets and FA deadlines. Maybe I should go for the fish reflexology thingy they have at Pavilion. I heard it can be pretty fun. And right now, I so need some fun in my life. I can feel the tension growing and accumulating in my bones lah. I'm becoming increasingly un-Zen as the days go by. So unhealthy. So bad.


So how to release stress?

Take stupid pichas with the
other member of The Cu•bi•cle lor...




Ha. Ha.

Okay, now I need to go back to trying to sleep.

Peace out.

19 comments :

Beverly's Secret said...

i'm Un-zen too most of the time...
ARGHHHH...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: BeverLy's Secret
– Haha. Nice to know I'm not alone. How to change ah? Sigh.

sheon said...

at least you look like you are enjoying what you're doing!

yeah..i wanna try out the fish spa thingy too! my fren did it and she said it's pretty interesting! saturday?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. When break free have to really break free ma. If setengah setengah then what for, right? =p

Saturday day time I'm at church lah. And that place should go during the day cos then only can see every fish swimming around.

But then hor, when I think about it, I dunno if I want to spend money getting fishes to suck and nibble at my feet. -_-

sheon said...

eh? i thought church is sunday one? then mah sunday go lor.... rm38/half hour session.... nvm lar...my treat...feed the poor fishy-fishy... hehehe....neways need to goto pavilion to stock up one some accessories...


beverly: you have a nice blog going. later i go leave a comment on yer blog. :)

luxen said...

Check out this place, it's called the Sampuoton Spa. It's like the Pavilion fish spa, but better.

In Pavilion, you only can dip your leg in it. At the Sampuoton Spa, you can immerse your whole body in the pool! They have seperate pools for male and females.

It just opened last week, I found out by chance as I drove by. Was curious what it was and walked in before they opened, they were nice enough to give me a tour of their very plush facility.

www.sampuotonspa.com

I don't get anything from plugging them anyway.

luxen said...

this picture sooooooo zoolander

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Depends on when I'm on duty lor. Depends on when I jaga anak. Haha.


ATTN: luxen
– Wooo. Sounds heavenly!!! But a bit gross if the ppl who dip themselves in the pool have terribly skin conditions. It means that the water on their bums and feet kena my body okayy!!! A bit geli.

BUT...

I'd probably give it a go if I head over there and check it out first lah. I mean, if clean and all then no worries ma. Really have to see the place first.

Nice leh the picha. =p

Anonymous said...

Haha...You and Ah Beng played Ninjas in the office ya......*shurikens flying everywhere*....

sheon said...

ok, we just work out a time then...

wow..spent most of the afternoon under the sun....(in my trusty pajero...but still hot mah..). i need moisturizer!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Haha. Ninja? More like psycho killers behind a lousy mask. =p


ATTN: sheon
– L'Oreal Men Expert.

luxen said...

haiyah, same lar with the fish in Pavilion. The fish still use the same mouth to clean everyone's leg.

Anyway, someone's bum or leg would be the least of my worries. It's their other body parts that worry me. Fish nibble here, nibble there.

Then again, I've used public swimming pools before and I know for sure people blow their nose in the water also.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Eh so different!!! At least wherever the fish suck other ppl, it only touch your feet ma. But if your whole body's underwater, then that mouth is sure to be going places. A bit gross. Leg to leg not so bad, okay. Leg to other parts a bit geli di.

sheon said...

ok..consider that BOUGHT!! hehehe... of coz if it's within my budget for moisturizer lar, .. rm4.50 enuf?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– You think you buying IKEA toilet brush to wash your face ah?? Where got this kind of price already?? This isn't 1923 okayyyy.

sheon said...

YES MADAM YES!!! :P

i was contemplating a complete biotherm set. nvm lar, i go pavilion and look out l'oreal lar...and i kinda like it coz it shares my surname. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– 1! 2! 1! 2!

Now drop and gimmie 20 push-ups.

p/s: Your surname is Paris!?

sheon said...

very funny pam. -_-

push-ups...thats like asking me to die like that. marathon sessions of basketball, badminton, swimming, softball, bowling, squash, golf, makan,......yes, probably...... but push-ups?! i cant do no push-ups to save my life.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– HAHAHA. Time to work those muscles okayyy. Hup hup!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!