Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Think I Should Blog More

Cos I've begun getting freebies from very nice, very loyal readers. Haha. Look at what appeared on my desk this morning!




A HUGE box with my name on it!
Wrapped in Christmas wrapper
with doves summore. Haha.




My Christmas pressie came 78 days belated?
(You never know. *grin*)


This reader thinks he's funny has a sense of humour.


But check out what came in
the mysterious Jack-in-the-box box...




Piang! I'm told to forgive. (This is so obviously sent in response to my Forgive? Or Forget? post. Haha.) But wait! That's not the best part. Look what was hidden under the DVDs. (Yes, there are not one, but two DVDs – Part I & Part II.)




FERRERO ROCHER!!! Wheee! 30 biji altogether! That's 25 biji more than before! And I'm not the only one who can count. Check out the math behind the chocolates...




Haha. So funny. 30 pieces = 30 smileys = 30 smiling days. Haha. Brilliant! Blogging is so paying off for me lah, you know? Emotional cum spiritual food, and REAL food to GET FAT! Yums!

2 comments :

Simon Seow said...

How the reader know your address? Maybe I should publish my address, then I'll get gift. Muahahahahaa....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. No comment.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!