Saturday, March 15, 2008

Trial #5: GRRR... YAY!

Haha. Confused ya, didn't I?

I'm having my lunch now (at 1711 hours) cos I
sacrificed lunch time for... A HAIRCUT!!!

TADA!!!




That's my lunch, by the way. Char koay teow. You must be thinking, "Apa ni woman from Penang eating char koay teow in KL?!" Yala. No gas at home ma liddat lor.


But enough about food cos we're here
to talk about my new haircut, remember?


So... TADA!!! (Scroll up if you've already forgotten how the hair looks like.) By the master of haircuts himself, Mr Daniel Seet of Le Hair Studio, Kota Damansara. So nice hor? I like. Big big overexcited YAY for me! He's superb lah. Really. And affordable. You guys should all go try him out. Just tell him Pam Song recommend wan. (He probably won't give you a discount for quoting my name but he'll like me better the next time I go. =p)


And why the GRRR?

COS I SPROUTED A PIMPLE
ON MY CHEEK OVERNIGHT!!!



Before I cut my hair.


AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!
Can better timing or not!?


Perfect lah, perfect. No sense of direction and a pimple that wants to be funny ON PAJAMA PARTY DAY. -_- If I get lost in KL and lose my way, I won't even get to flash some skin and have some kind bystander to show me the way there. Why? Cos skin also got pimple. Haih. So pantang.

14 comments :

Anonymous said...

haiyo! this char-boh....sudah Sui ya la....the red dot is not so obviousla...

And wei why your living room so messy wan?

Anonymous said...

the hair looks good
how much did you take off?

JYJL said...

WAahh~ ur pim.. pe.. hair so nice wan~ ;p

Anonymous said...

It just a small red dot.. don't worry about it so much..

Rock On!!!

luxen said...

*roll eyes* what is the world coming too these days...

Anonymous said...

I get this all the time:
""Apa ni budak from msia eating char koay teow in Aus?"
(in english actually)

sheon said...

you still got time to squeeze a post outta your time, before leaving for the party??.....respect.....respect!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Everybody
- Reply you all tmr ya. Am dead tired. Early morning summore tmr. Nights!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Eh, even if not obvious, it was painful okayyy.

And everything you see in the pic, well, it ain't my stuff.


ATTN: chunleung
– Haha. Thanks! Took off about 4 inches.


ATTN: JYJL
– Grrr.


ATTN: Vincent Liew
– Haha. Will do. It's drying up anyway. Wheeee!


ATTN: luxen
– Eh, you dun roll your eyes at me. Where were you yesterday???


ATTN: 3POINT8
– Haha. I totally get it. The ckt there tastes the same meh? Sure like crap right? Just that you desperado.

You should have been there last night lah. It was nice meeting the faces behind the blogs. Miss 10A Rojak also not in Malaysia wan issit?


ATTN: sheon
– Haha. When a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, she makes time to do it. =p

luxen said...

I was at home watching Appleseed Ex Machina. Very good anime.

Anonymous said...

Tulah, suka sangat eat oily foods...

apply some gel & dont picit...should be OK in 2 days time.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– HUH?! -_-


ATTN: adrian
– If you don't enjoy life now, you'll be too old to enjoy life.

Anonymous said...

Ooooo...another quote:
If you enjoy too much now....later you never get to enjoy at all...DISEASE Prevention! Hahahaha =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Okay, you lost me there.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!