Saturday, March 08, 2008

o_O <--- That's Me. In Shock.

Haha. I got pimped in the funniest, most absurd way today. Haha. I'm still laughing my head off as I type. Haha. Look at this!



Click here to read that post.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

*shy*

He so many exaggerates lah.

*blush*


Seriously though, he must have had a lot of fun editing that image. Haha. Blow up until so big! Haha. My name's nowhere as huge on the Popular Tags list as it looks on his page lah. Really. Never bluff. Cross my heart and never want to die. Ever. Alone.


-----------


EDIT at 0244 hours on 8 March 2008: HE JUST TOLD ME THAT HE DIDN'T EDIT THE PIC!!! Apparently, it's a raw cut-and-paste of the Popular Tags board. He said so himself when I 'bantai-ed' him via comments. (Keh keh wan lah. Where got people not happy to kena pimped then go gila and attack the pimp wan???)


Click image to enlarge.


So it's true! Gosh. I can hardly believe my eyes. I no longer look like this (o_O), yo. I look like this (@_@) now.

6 comments :

David Cheong said...

Lol where got edit! haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: David Cheong
– Haha. I thought you edited it!!! Serious! I did. I thought you blew it up like damn kau big. Haha. Okay okay. I edit the post now. =p

~YM~ said...

Lolz.. really that big? X'D

The last time I saw was bigger than the 1st one but smaller than the last.

Well, I think I should have join the fun by adding myself in the tag. n_n"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ~YM~
– Haha. Reeeaalllyyyy!!! =p

*_*

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

hehehe yeah i will say that we are helping one another out.. we've got pimpin all over heheh.... sigh blogging is really how i'm keeping in contact with ya now....:( kinda sad in a way

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– Ya man. I know. We should really hang out again. Like go for a movie. Or a sing song session. One of the nights. You up for it?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!