Friday, March 07, 2008

Baby Dearest Is Back!

Just take a look at the beauty that is she.




Tada!

Bee-yeew-tee-fool, no?

*sighs*


I missed her. It has, after all, been quite a number of months since we've had contact with one another. (She masuk workshop.) Sure lah, I had her brain but... body tak ada also not really counted, right? It's not considered the real deal if one part's missing.


Anyways, I'm pleased to say that she got a nice clean up courtesy of the computer company's service crew and... (Are you ready for this?) ...they even threw in a new battery!!! How great is that??? Whoopie-bamboopie, I'm happy! Haha. Longer battery life, zero problems (so far, at least) and a dust-free screen – what's there not to be happy about? Haha.


Now, I no longer have to worry about losing my hard-written posts cos my comp won't suka-suka turn off tanpa warning already. YES! So here's to old comps made clean, and to new batteries. Cheers!


p/s: If you've been lost in the rainforests of the world wide web and should need an update on things, here's some info for you... I was having major problems with my comp since late last year and was using a loaner comp – fitted with my own harddisk – from the service company for awhile.

9 comments :

luxen said...

your laptop looks like a plant with it's tendrils snaking out all over the table. Soon, your laptop would be able to draw nourishment from the air and nutrients from your flaking skin.

Why so many cables one?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Haha. Sorry lah. But I got a lot of things attached to my comp wan lor.

1) Laptop Lock
2) Speakers
3) Mouse
4) Firewire Cable For External HD
5) Charger

This isn't a lot already. After office hours I have a USB fan attached, too. =p

Pam Song said...

p/s: My skin doesn't flake so badly lor!!!

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

luxen: hahah after reading your comment and then looking back up.. i was like yeah it does look like some tangled up plant :P

pamsong: i think you forgot the notebook cooler too underneath... or urs doesn't plug-in? Mister G's huge monster needs to have it plugin.. and woi i meant to say he's two years OLDER :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– You support Luxen!?! Grrr.

And yeah. Haha. The notebook cooler was there but it wasn't plugged in at that time. =p

luxen said...

jangan marah... penyokong saya ramai tau

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– You think here elections ah? Haha. MOGOK!

Simon Seow said...

You sure you don't have naked picture of you in the laptop before you bring it to the workshop?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Good one. Let me tell you something, though.

(1) My first name is not Edison.
(2) My last name is not Chen.

Oh, and (3) I HAVE A BRAIN.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!