Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hello, World!

I'm actually nowhere near perky right now. And if I was to be honest with you, I'd tell you that I'm actually this close *holds up left hand (I like my left hand better, remember?) with forefinger 1cmmm away from thumb for added emphasis* to dropping.


But I don't know if I wanna be honest right now.
Hmmm. Tough one. Should I? Should I not?

*thinking thinking*

Fine. I'll give you a peek into my working life.
Just this once. Just cos I know you wanna know.

*grin*

(Extreme narcissism is a sure sign
of tiredness growing in Pam Song.)


Have been totally SWAMPED with work la. (I'm sure you must have guessed it was so considering my lack of 6-posts-a-day updates.) Sigh. I tell you, if I had a personal masseuse, she'd tell me my back and shoulders were made of concrete lah. -_-


Off the top of my head, I know I have the following work-related stuff to worry about: -
  • 1 DPS
  • 1 SP
  • 1 Trump Card
  • 1 Template
  • 2 TVCs
  • 2 Radio Ads
  • 2 Press
  • 3 Campaigns

And, no surprise, they're ALL due by Friday.

-_-

&#($@&*™¢©ƒˆ!!!


I tell you, the advertising gods must be having a blast kidding me around lah. Cos to add to the stress that list brings, THURSDAY STUPIDLY CHOSE TO BE A HOLIDAY.


AAARRRGGGHHH!!!


How to not be stressed, I ask you?!

Sigh.

Forget about killing me lah.
I'm already half dead.


So, based on my personal, almost-very-professional experience in this arena thanks to my immense love for the arts (blogging is an art – dincha know?), I shall proceed to release the tension in my bones by doing what works best:


BIMBO BLOGGING!


AUTHOR'S NOTE: The font colour of the rest of this post shall hereby be pink from this note forth. (RoyalShortness seems to think it's the 'right' thing to do. *rolls eyes* And yes, there are strict rules to bimbo blogging. It's primarily because a bimbo's world spins somewhat differently – if you didn't know. But then, I've digressed. Shall stop keluar topik-ing right now.)


How? Easy.

BY CAMWHORING!


You've met Ah-Beng Ben, now it's time for you to meet... TADA! Forever-in-the-middle man (literally, wei), Male-Ah-Lian Joel.




I look like I have two heads growing out of my body. Yuck. Angle so off lah. How come the picha look like this wan??? And Ah-Beng Ben looks like he's ready to pound my W810i to dust. -_- Potong only, see that face. Smile a bit can or not? Ish.


NEEEXXXTTT!!!


Trial and error in photo-taking and photo-posing is the essence of camwhoring. It's the soul and spirit that, when you really think about it, becomes the core nature of the whole camwhoring deal. The fundamental principles to the art itself. (Che-wah!)




Sometimes, you get everybody looking sizzling hot
in one pic. And sometimes... you just don't. -_-


NEEEXXXTTT!!!




Let's... uh, just... uh, move on and... uh,
not... uh, talk about this... uh, picture.

*shows teeth*


So what must we all remember
when attempting to bimbo blog?

Always blog in PINK. It's the bimbo-est-test colour on the palette.


And what must we all remember
when attempting to camwhore?

Just keep snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping and snapping (you get the idea, don't you?) till you finally get a pic you like. (Gigantor memory cards may come in handy at this stage.)


Anyway, I was tired, wasn't I? And it's 18 past 3 in the morning now. Ugh. Tired can die. Goodnight, World. See ya tomorrow.


*passes out*


p/s: Pink text really makes me gag, cough and splutter lah. *GAG COUGH SPLUTTER* And like very difficult to read liddat. (NO, IT'S NOT PSYCHOLOGICAL.) And so jelak! Bimboitis overdose, wei. -_- Plus, it like, totally sissified my entire post and ruined my rocker image lah, okay. Like, totally. *flicks hair*

6 comments :

David Cheong said...

Lol that's the way to go hahaha

MrChrispy said...

camwhore alert! camwhore alert!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: David Cheong
– Yuck lah, okay. So totally yuck. Difficult to read, right???


ATTN: MrChrispy
– Haha. Yes yes. CAMWHORE ALERT!!!

Simon Seow said...

I like the one with the tongue stick out, so seductive.

luxen said...

*whack all three on the head with roll up newspaper*

go back to work

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Chei. Supposed to be cheeky lah. Ish. Killjoy.


ATTN: luxen
– HAHAHAHAHA. Funniest comment of all time. HAHAHAHAHA.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!