Friday, March 07, 2008

Aiseh... Popular-loh!

Who?


Well, in no particular order, they would be Aronil (right back at ya, babe... =p), RoyalShortness a.k.a David (if it's another David, I apologise... but in my defense, I clicked on the tag's hyperlink to check beforehand) and, of course, yours truly. *cough cough*




Not bad huh we? =p


But then again, it also means we're the Top 3 most narcissistic bloggers on Innit, doesn't it? Haha. Honestly though, I only started tagging myself a day or two ago. (After David geli-hati-ly told me that his name was tagged. -_-) And I can honestly tell you that I'll continue doing it so that I'll get more hits it'll be easier for me to find my own posts in the future should I want to look them up. Especially since Nuffnang removed the search user option when they revamped the page. *sniffle* (Nuffnang, I really miss that search box.)


That's not narcissistic in any way, right?

Of course not!

So, go stone the other two
to death and leave me alone.
I found my way onto the Popular Tags' list
with the purest of intentions. =p

10 comments :

Melsong said...

Haiyo, go to sleep la! If don't sleep again tonight tell me how you wanna to make it in time to polling station on Saturday?

David Cheong said...

LOL awesome! I love my name there hahahaha ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Chei! You also same same wat. 5 something still never sleep. What doing you???


ATTN: David Cheong
– Haha. Ya la ya la. I also think it's awesome. But... you sure it's you or not? So many David's around lah. Only one pamsong and one aronil so tak boleh salah jalan wan. Haha.

Melsong said...

5 something people wake up di lo! Siao siao leh. Actually woke up because air con suddenly became hot.

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

david: hahaha yeha i know.. you ah...

pamsong: hhehe so perasan in a way right having our names there :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Siao. Totally siao. Ask the person next to you to change the temp lah!


ATTN: Aronil
– Haha. Aren't we terrible??

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

hahah we may be terrible but have to give credit to the short king... he started this ^_^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– Haha. Actually, YOU guys are terrible. Haha. I did it cos I needed to find my posts. Not cos I was looking for extra hits. =p Shame on you. Wakakaka.

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

woiiii.. wah hitting below the belt... but it does help a lot with finding post and whoever said about wanting to get more hits... hoooooooo pamsonngg... ooohh evvvviilllllee :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– Haha. True mah. At least on David's side it's true lah. Haha. The first time I spoke to him about his name there. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!