Sunday, March 09, 2008

Is Blogger Down?

Was presented this error message...

Server Error

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request. Please try again in 30 seconds.


...when I tried entering some other innit blogger's blog.
(Sorry. Can't remember whose blog it was so I can't pimp, yah.)


Thought it was a server problem she was facing (yes, I remember it was a female blogger) so I decided to blog-surf some more. Mana tau, all blogger-slash-blogspot blogs also sama kes! o_O And that includes Tinki Talks!!! (*rolls eyes while staring at self in the mirror* I so don't know why I bother posting when you guys so obviously can't read anything right now anyways. Haha.)


Does anybody know what's wrong and/or
how long it'll take for our blogs to be up again?


p/s: You don't get a screenshot for this post cos blogger's not allowing me picture uploads. -_- Waste my time preparing it only. Sienz.

-------------


EDIT at 08:48am on 9 March 2008:


15 comments :

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

yeha i saw that prob too last night..
think google having some down time probs here and there.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Aronil
– Hmmm. Weird. Quite frustrating.

Anonymous said...

Me too!I was even writing halfway AND couldn't save my entry!Been having lots of problems with blogger recently-_-

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Evolna
– Well, at least I got to publish. I only had problems with my picture uploads. Sigh. Possibly, Google's taken on more than it can handle at the mo. Haha. I hope they clear all problems lah, really. I wouldn't wanna type a whole post then lose it.

joshuaongys said...

malaysia boleh mah!! malaysian users crashed blogger servers i guess.. too much traffic!! =)

Anonymous said...

Freakin Blogger... I lost 1 entry because of that.
Finally, an excuse to go out and hit the gym

Hwei Ming said...

Haha... blogger's downtime might just be good for some people i guess.. X.x

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. We flooded Cyberworld. =p


ATTN: 3POINT8
– Ooo. Sakit. Thank goodness I could still post, man. (Phew.)


ATTN: Choo Hwei Ming
– Haha. Not good! Not good!

p/s: Okay, perhaps it's good for 3POINT8's gf or something. Haha. Not good for the rest of us non-gym going mortals.

Chee Ching said...

Maybeee, maybe because of yesterday's election results. o_O

Alot of people thronging into politicians blogs? o_O

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

.....well at least it's sorta comforting to know that I wasn't the only one with a wave hit of server downtime.. even if mine was on wordpress and what not. Hmm the other day gmail was even down..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: chingy
– Actually, I'm guessing it is. Haha. Cos I know for a fact that many tried accessing MalaysiaKini but couldn't.


ATTN: Aronil
– Awww. You are not aloneeee...I am here with yeeewwwwww... though you're far away.... I am here to stayyyyyy...

p/s: Gmail was down!?

Che HUANG said...

actually this also happened in taiwan, it's back by now,

hans

Pam Song said...

ATTN: tzuche/hans
– Ooo, that's understandable. I mean, it's the internet, after all. Haha. Not restricted to Malaysia only. =p Looks like lotsa ppl had problems the last few days, eh.

myatime said...

i have the same problem.. -_-...
lalalala....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: myatime
– Haha. I think most of us with Blogger went through it. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!