Saturday, March 08, 2008

Google Vs. Yahoo! Vs. Nuffnang

Somehow, somewhere, along the way, I got myself addicted to Google Doodles. From that time forth, I started keeping an eye out for seasonal changes in website and blog headers. (I try changing my header seasonally should my schedule permit, too.) If it's nice enough in my eyes, I blog it... so that I'll always have the JPGs close at hand no matter where I am, no matter what I'm doing... and even if my comp dies on me. (Heh. Secret's out.) Bottom line is that it's just something I do for kicks lah, okay?


So boy, did I get a pleasant surprise when I was
greeted with this *points below* sometime past midnight.




Haha. So cool, right? It's Nuffnang celebrating Saint Patrick's Day! Haha. So happening! Why they're rilling us up in celebration of the Irish's national day when most of us are either from Malaysia or Singapore, I don't know. (Why not do some semangat-Malaysia-semangat-mengundi, red-yellow-blue-white doodle instead?) But still... it's way beyond cool. Haha. I love it.


Immediately went to check
Google and Yahoo! out.




Same same.

*snore*




Pfft. B-o-r-i-n-g...


See? Nuffnang so beats Google and Yahoo! flat
this Paddy's Day. Haha. Nuffnang, you da bomb lah!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

dun need to sleep a...

got fighting fish one also never tell... macam mana I tau?

haha....

Simon Seow said...

Er..Maybe it's because Guiness-Anchor Malaysia Bhd pays Nuffnang to put the banner there.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CS
– Haha. Neeeeeed. But just clearing my head by reading some blogs before bedtime.

The fighting fish wan my dad tell me wan. He said he went. Apparently all the fighting fish breeders came and congregated at one place. The huge fish shop at Burmah Road. The chinese name wan. Now suddenly cannot remember. Hmmm... What's the name ah? Darn it.


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. I guessed as much, too. I clicked on the clover to check it out and it led me straight to their homepage. -_-

Post a Comment

Talk to me!