Monday, March 24, 2008

Every Baby MUST Have An English Name

If I was a big shot in high places who was connected to the right people at the right time, I'd make it compulsory for every child born to have an English name. DIE DIE MUST HAVE! Why? Cos Chinese names like so blardee hard to remember lor!





See this cutie? She was my Baby of the Day and
I really liked her and how well-behaved she was but
I CAN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME
REMEMBER HER NAME!!!


-_-

Sad case bo?
Quite sad case, right?!

Haih.


Okay lah, so I cannot remember Chinese names wan. But it's not just me loh. The other teachers at the nursery expressed their difficulty in remembering Chinese names, too! And, unfortunately for Cutie right here, she was introduced to me with her Chinese name. -_- So, in an effort to personalise my relationship with her further and to bring it to the next level when it comes to our Sunday Nanny vs. The Nannied (I doubt there's such a word) relationship, I took it upon me to rename this baby in my books as Baby from this day forth!


Tee hee hee.

See? So easy to take care of kids under the age of 2.
They answer to anything you call them! =p


So parents-to-be, listen up and pay attention to what I'm saying!!! Ms Nanny License here says that if you're not a Grace, an Esther or a Sar (WHOA. Coincidence. I promise!); a Lisa, an Elizabeth or a Pam (ahem!), you're automatically a Baby, okay! You have been forewarned.


On an entirely separate note altogether,
I have a question for you guys.


Should I stay on bimbo mode for good or should I just scrap the thought altogether? Or... should I resort to indecisiveness and bounce back and forth between the two every once in awhile? You tell me.

13 comments :

luxen said...

call it x-4562, like model number. Or start calling it "ah pui, ah pui!"


It's your blog do, what ever you want. If people don't like, they'll just stop reading.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Hahahaha. You're even worse! Ah Pui!? Haha. Karma will bite me hard on the butt with that, man. =p

Problem: I don't know what I want!

sheon said...

it's exactly the reason why i call all my dogs doggy.

but i think chinese names are beautiful, becoz almost everyone has a unique name. yeah, but i agree its damn hard to remember chinese names.

:) just write whatever that comes to mind lor.....you are a good writer. keep up the good work.

*arrived at quarters 6am, damn freaking tired now.... :(

Anonymous said...

call me boon, or yipguseng hahah! i don't have an english name ar, tried once but couldn't work for even myself :P

anyway, continue ur BIMBO! with bikini -_o

Chee Ching said...

Bounce back and forth?
I never had a English name T_T

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Please lah, that's TOTALLY different. How can you equate your dogs name to a baby's name!?

PLUS, you sendiri give name to your dog ma. So you can choose a name that you can remember or like. Whereas, when a mummy passes you her baby, she mumbles 'its' name, feeding time, nappy change, sleeping hours, etc... in LESS THAN 30 SECONDS!!! And you're supposed to remember all that and not kill her darling before Sunday service is over!

Totally different.

Hmmm. How come you arrive so late wan? Thought you planned to leave at 1am.

Anyway, I dunno what I should blg about. Maybe I testing testing and see where everything goes. Haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yipguseng
– Boon okay lah. yipguseng also okay considering I've READ it. But I think if you just verbally intro sure forget wan. =p

HAHA. You and your bikini wishes. Dream on laaaaaa.


ATTN: chingy
– Come I give you English name. Haha. We shall name you... PETUNIA! From this day forth, Chingy is PETUNIA!!! Wheee!!!

sheon said...

i used to be my cousins' default babysitter too when i was younger, everytime there's a family getogether, it'll be like "nah sheon...you look after so and son huh?" .... however, nappy change is so-the-very-strictly off my packaged service. :) my favorite is feeding time. latetly my friends have been very fertile, babies are popping out faster than i can say...."wtf"...

KL to Gurun is about 400km...5hours is about the right time to cover 400km in the middle of the night. it rained pretty heavily as well... sigh...things i do for the country.......

Anonymous said...

Every babies should have a number embed to their foreheads too
:P

Anonymous said...

I like chines names, and I try to remember how to pronounce them.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Me too! Whenever my cousins sat down to eat during family reunions, I was the one who carried the sleeping baby. Haha. I liked that job. Miss it. Ever since I came down to KL, I hardly get that chance already. =(

Ahhh. I see I see. Been raining a lot during the night lately. With thunder and lightning summore.


ATTN: 3POINT8
– HAHA. You worse than me!!!


ATTN: baby names
– Haha. I also always try. And I always get it right... And then I forget. =p

sheon said...

oklah....whenever my little toddler friends need a baby sitter..without having to risk being crushed by me, i'll call the emergency hotline lah. muahahahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Siao.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!