Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Is There Something Really Wrong With Innit (Like Some Crazed Internet Bug Floating Around Cyberspace) ...Or Is It Just Me?

Okay, I really don't know what's up but Innit's
looking pretty weird to me right now. Look!


Who the heck is that??? Tiba-tiba glamour only. Haha.


Plus, all the ads on my page aren't loading. (Only sometimes.) Instead, they're showing some weird green apple where the Nuffnang logo used to be and I've got bits and pieces of my posts floating around in those neatly outlined Nuffnang boxes like so...




What's happening???


Can somebody tell me if it's my Firefox that's messing up again (I've had minor problems before) or it's Innit that's gone wonky?

8 comments :

sheon said...

don't know wor.... :(

Geek @ Kedai.TV said...

It happens too often...

leave yr browser idle for 3 hrs and on innit page..it will got wonky like so

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– But you can see my page and my ads or not? Boo hoo... =(


ATTN: Geek @ Kedai.TV
– Aarrgghhh! But what's with the green apples?! So silly. Haha. But I haven't faced this before. So frustrating. Even my gmail is not loading. Curse them!

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

why do u have an apple???

Anonymous said...

everything loooks good and normal woh~

maybe is nuffnang doin some code changes and ngam ngam u saw it?:O

Pam Song said...

ATTN: aronil
– I dunno why I have the apple wor. Green wan summore. Haih. Sien ah. Why always kena problem wannnn???


ATTN: yipguseng
– No wor. Quite long di. Summore I reinstalled my Firefox already still same same wor. Haih.

Simon Seow said...

Beats me, maybe you should ask Boss.

Pam Song said...

It's okay already wor now. Maybe it was my Firefox lah. Other ppl didn't seem to have the problem. -_-

Post a Comment

Talk to me!