Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Truth About Advertising

JC the Screamy Male Didjital Supporter emailed me the link to this YouTube video earlier this afternoon. (He sends the cool people in the office random stuff every once in awhile.)


Didn't get to watch it immediately, no thanks to the incredibly slow internet connection at work. (Ah Beng, Balala or some other doofus must have been illegally downloading stuff during office hours. -_-)


Whatever the case, this video was worth the wait and the frustration. When I finally managed to load and watch it, I laughed throughout all 4-and-a-half minutes of it. Haha. It's simply hilarious! It pretty much got my day-to-day creative task down to a 'T'.


Guys, this is the real deal.
It's what my life in advertising is like, yo!




If you ever become a client, don't EVER forget this video.

4 comments :

David Cheong said...

OMG! I super love the video! haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: David Cheong
– Haha. Yeah! Me too!!! Love it love it love it! Haha. Laughed my head off when I watched it, man. So typical of clients. =p

luxen said...

If ever get a client like that I just say no, its my way or the highway for you. Don't care if you paying, I'm the one doing it.

I don't take advice from backseat drivers who don't know how to do my job.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Haha. So much easier said than done. When you're Agency, you smile no matter how stupid the Client's comment is. That's what you do.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!