Friday, July 18, 2008

From Me To The Sum Of Me (And Him)

Dear Body,

I need this pain to stop. It's getting in the way of me doing the things I do. It's slowing me down. And really now... isn't the ear problem enough? I already hate the left side of my pillow. Don't make me start hating staircases, too, okay?

Make this pain S-T-O-P. Deal? (And don't forget that ear pain, too, while you're at it. Thank you! =p)

XOXO,
pamsong


------------------


Dear Heart,

I need you to stop aching. I need you to start focusing on the things that matter. Like beating. At a steady pace. Or at least at as steady a pace as it gets for you. (I know you love your funky beats.)

I need you to be here where I am. Cos as it is, it already feels to me like I'm going it alone. I don't want to make those big, important decisions without you. And I shouldn't have to. Come back. Please?

XOXO,
pamsong


------------------


Dear Head,

Thank goodness you're here. It's always nice when you're around. Thing is (and I'm telling you this because I love you), you need to stop thinking so much and so hard about so many things that matter so little. Take a chill pill and relax those neurons for a bit.

Oh, and it'd help if you stopped emo-ing for awhile, too. It's messing with Body and Heart big time. Both aren't behaving as they should and, well, that's bad. Plus... to be honest with you, this is pretty bad timing to be playing fire with those two. I can't afford a System Crash at the mo.

Let's go glass-half-full for now, okay?


XOXO,
pamsong


------------------


Dear God,

I need a sign.
And I'm sorry to be a pain and rush you but uh... now, can?

*puppy dog eyes*

XOXO,
pamsong

p/s: Again, I am so so sorry for rushing you. I'll make it up to You, okay? I sing loud loud in church this Sunday. Promise.


------------------


EDIT at 12:15AM on 19 July 2008: I got my sign! Indeed my God is AWESOME! (And He has very quick response time, too! I only waited 20 minutes for word to arrive.)

EDIT at 1:19AM on 19 July 2008: Whoa. I got another sign!!! Two signs in one night? Was the second one a confirmation? Yeah, I'm willing to believe that it was! (Actually, I really think it's a confirmation. After the first sign, the thought of that sign being a mere coincidence did pop into my head. -_- I'm still human after all. And I have my share of doubts and fears. He quelled them, though. *smiles*)

24 comments :

Jeffro said...

Dear Pam,

I think you need to take a few days off, and go for a short holiday (relaxation, not travelling).. That'll give your body the rest it needs, might even stop the pain..

Decision making can be made simple.. Friends, family, and yourself.. See not 1 heart, but 1 big "family" of hearts.. I'm sure the prob can be solved.. *wink*

Yaw, a chill pill might just do it.. Chillax i recon.. Should do the trick..

here.. a "+" for ya.. hope things get better.. ^_^

XOXO,
Jeffro

ps: me likey d style of post!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Glad you liked it. I had heaps of fun writing it, too. =) Don't necessarily like the normal boring style all the time. Change is good every once in awhile. =)

And I can't chillax at the mo. Too many things to do in too little time. Plus, I can't take leave for the next 2 months. At least, I'd rather not lah.

Oh well, at least I have a vacation to look forward to at the end of August. =p Wheee!!!

Hmmm. But... not every heart beats the same rhythm. So in the end, whose happiness matters, and whose happiness matters MORE?

Tough. *sweat*

Jeffro said...

Haha.. Same here.. I had fun reading them... Reminds me of the old school letter writing to from one to another..

*awwh* Same here, can only chill but not chillax.. Wishing had more time...

wait.. 2months of no leave? =.=" OMG
oh well, have to wait till end of Aug then.. I wanna go for vacation too *envy*

*puppy dog eyes*


Hmm.. well think of it from this way.. different hearts different rhythms right? then you have a remix! different hearts different rhythms different time, and you have endless tracks of remix...

Whose happiness matters? I would say only yours (i mean referring to oneself that is) Everyone has their own definition of happiness, cant compare with others..

pheww.. *wipes sweat*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Yeps! And it's not old school okayy. It doesn't have to be. Just pick up and pen, grab some paper, do some writing and get a stamp. Easy! You've just gotta put in the effort a little.

You student wat. Why no time?

Haha. 2 months not that bad lah. I've gone longer without leave before. And wakakaka. I got vacation you dun have! Wheee! (Pure evil. Heh.)

Wah. And about that remix thingy. Sometimes can come out really FT wan wor. And I don't like FT. So how? No guarantee that the remix will be nice. =(

Oh, and a bit out of topic but... I like candlelight mixes. Very nice. =)

Hmmm. If we're talking about my happiness alone, then... it's not as difficult. Unless I don't know what I want lah, that is. Then sure problem.

AA said...

i think vacations do shit for us in bad times.

like alcohol, they help you forget for awhile, but when the dream is over, the crap is still there.

like alcohol, vacations should be taken in good times.

and "whose happiness matters more?"

me facing the same question as you. and like you; clueless...

:( phuket, bring on the booze...

Jeffro said...

Haha.. "Pen"+"paper"+start2write=Kak Pam's Post.. ^^

I student with a busy life.. T_T
Not no time, just not enough time..

*sigh* U got vacation.. I don't..
But I got 1 month HOLIDAY, You don't.. *evil laughs...* *coughs..* (I'm not very good at evil laughs.. T_T)

Aiya.. remixes are like an album when you buy, not all you like.. But a lil bad tune once in a while makes it more realistic.. *winks*

Happiness together also not a prob ma.. Adjustment+trust is all that is needed..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Andrew Chua
– Hmmm. I understand your theory. But... forgetting for awhile is better than to have not forgotten anything at anytime at all, right?

You going to Phuket?


ATTN: Jeffro
– Your evil laugh fail lah.

You got download any candlelight mixes or not???

Jeffro said...

yaw.. that proves im not evil at one.. not fit to be evil.. evil has been rejected..

how to download candlelight mixes? My internet dying on me.. T_T alwez DC in the middle of loading.. *CURSES!*

AA said...

"You going to Phuket?"

no. i am going to f*** it...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Evil rejected. Yeah yeah.

Anyway, just google for candlelight mixes lor. It's a type of remix style.


ATTN: Andrew Chua
– HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Baru dapat. =p Connection sesat. Sorry. Haha.

AA said...

drunk la u...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Andrew Chua
– You laaa.

Jeffro said...

Haha.. Sure do! I'm in nid of 'em also.. Kekeke XD

AA said...

both la...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– NEED them? Haha. Why need? =p But they're really relaxing. Very very relaxing.


ATTN: Andrew Chua
– No. Haha. YOU. =p (Bloody kiasu Penangite spirit come out di.)

Jeffro said...

Yea lor.. Nid 'em to relax.. ^_^
I do get tensed up as well once in a while la... =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– But they sound quite emo wan actually. More... sentimental.

Simon Seow said...

Hallelujah!

Jeffro said...

Ahh.. on contrary, they make you more relax, chilled and sometimes soothe the savage beast..

AA said...

Yes. Me. I'm the Man...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Yes yes. Hallelujah indeed. =p


ATTN: Jeffro
– Savage beast?? Hahaha. Sheesh. I dare not mix with beasts like you, man. Maybe I should ask Ah Beng to watch his back.


ATTN: Andrew Chua
– *blink blink*

Oh... kaaayyyy...

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

Dear Pamsong,

Are you done with Mr. God? Can you please spare Him for a moment. Your friend here is needing Him too at these moments. Sigh.. Mr. God, I know You love me more than anything. HELP!
Oh! And thanks Pam for sparing Him for a moment.

XOXO,
wEtwEtwAtEr

Pam Song said...

ATTN: wEtwEtwAtEr
– Dear wEtwEtwAtEr,

I'm so sorry for hogging His time. Been a little under the weather emotionally of late. That's why I've been extra clingy towards Him. Didn't mean to steal Him away from you though. Sorry about that. He's all yours. For the next 5 minutes. Then I kinda need him back, okay? Thanks.

And I hope things work out for you. He's da man. I'm sure He'll be able to solve all your worries in no time. (That means in no more than 5 minutes.)

XOXO,
Pam Song

Jeffro said...

LOL.. Im no beast.. I'm like Savage Garden.. ^_^

Ah beng scared of me?? awwwwhhh.. T_T

Post a Comment

Talk to me!