Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Has Anybody Seen My Weekend?

It totally flew by. Like, totally. Sigh. And as of this moment, I'm officially 49 minutes away from 20 hours and 19 minutes into Tuesday. TUESDAY! (It WAS 49 minutes from Monday when I started writing this post. And then I got totally sidetracked by the baby drama so this ended up going into Drafts. =p) How utterly depressing. -_-


Sitting at my workspace after a looong Monday Tuesday, I now wonder where my weekend went. (As you can probably tell by now, I actually took three days to complete this post. Procrastination rocks.) I mean, heck! It pretty much went by without my notice! Sigh. Depresso. Let's see what I did all weekend...


[Chris, I'm taking this cue from you. =p]


SATURDAY

1145 hours: Wake up and... uh, and... and... (Darn it, I can't remember what I did already. This is so not a good start. Anyhew,... NEXT!)

1345 hours: Reply one of the many DGMB gmail threads to tell Amy I'll be able to fetch her from KJ. It's not exactly on the way lah but... it's around the area. Plus, it doesn't hurt to pretend to be nice every once in awhile, right? Oh, and I heard all about her cute beau I had yet to see so... Heh heh. Figured that short trip in the wrong direction would be well worth my effort. =p

1415 hours: Ask Thomas, the walking road map, what time we're leaving for the DGMB BBQ. He says we meet at 5PM. And the BBQ starts at 4PM. *rolls eyes* Go figure.

1630 hours: Thomas changes meeting time to 5:30PM. Already left to pick Amy and Amy's BF. Too late to turn back now.

1655 hours: Thomas changes meeting point.

1745 hours: It's official. Thomas is a liar. The lot of us (Amy, Amy's BF and I) are sitting in my car waiting for him at Sentral... and he's still nowhere in sight! Grrr.

1830 hours: The lousy bugger finally shows up in his red car. Dunno how much petrol I burn already. Ish. His grandfather own petrol station wan issit???


*pause*


You know, writing about my day in this manner is such a waste of time. Chris, I don't know how you do it. It takes so long to say anything! I'm going to stop this diary-based post right now.


*takes deep Zen breath*


The story goes like this: Thomas arrived at Sentral super late so that kinda made us super-duper late for the DGMB BBQ at Nigel's place. (Yes, Thomas. I'm blaming YOU.) So much so that we missed the entire setting-up session, the cucuk-ing of the chicken wings we ate, the fire-starting, the marshmellows, and most of the BBQ-ing! AND WE WERE IN THE BBQ-ING TEAM, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Haih. In the end, all we did there was eat, make noise and talk rubbish. (*blush* Sorry ya, guys. *shy* Yatz, you da man. Your GF also da man.)


We ate, laughed, bitched talked, played games and basically enjoyed each other's company all night. It was all good.


Time to showcase the company I was with
(and my Photoshopping skills).

Nyek nyek.


What I first saw from Nigel's Facebook.


Look like kena doctor kau kau. So me being me,
I insisted for the original file Hwei Ming shot.

It was 10MB in size.

*sweat*


The original. A little under-exposed, if you ask me.


Got it (only after a whole hour of waiting for the download to complete on my sucky home Internet connection) and started work.


This *points below* is the pic
after I doctored it to my liking. =p


My version of the same pic.


*beams*

Me loves Photoshop very many.
More pics for your viewing pleasure
when I get them... if I feel like it.

19 comments :

RealGunners said...

for a moment, u got me sweating.. no i don't want pamsong to turn into another 'famous' chris style of diary.. it will be so... boring... ~.~"

joshuaongys said...

yes la u geng !! =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Hahaha. Don't worry. I blog the way I blog cos I like writing that way. Chris' style is his. I'm not into that diary writing thingy. It doesn't allow me as much creative expression. And I don't get to be as sarcastic as I wanna be. Heh. =p


ATTN: joshuaongys
– Tee hee hee. =p

The Faux Fashionista said...

Ahh, the joys of being a student. Right now I only have one class, from 8-10.30am, and I'm done for the day. I have a 3-day weekend - Friday to Sunday. Now don't you wish you could shoot me? :P

Nice job adjusting the exposure! Teach me please? No need to type long ass tutorial, just pretty please tell me which tool to use and I'll try to figure it out. Tankiubellymuch :)

Nigel Sia said...

You edit nice lor. You rock la.

=)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: The Faux Fashionista
– Bang bang. =_=

Haha. And thanks. I changed the levels in sections. Then I removed the noise and burned the edges. =) Simple as that.


ATTN: Nigelais
– Awww. Dun laaaa.

Vincent said...

Pam i think you use noise ninja almost on every single photo eh?
Not all photos are noisy what...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chee Wei
– For this wan I had to use cos once I changed the levels, the pic got grainy. Most other pics I take from my DSLR buddies or those I shoot with a DigiCam, I don't use Noise Ninja di.

As for all my regular pics, I take em with my mobile phone, remember? I no DSLR and all that. Haha. A LOT of noise.

Anonymous said...

wah photoshop queen!!

The Faux Fashionista said...

So finally I know how to edit my phone pictures...apparently I've been deaf :D The more I learn about PS the more I love it :P

Simon Seow said...

Wow, your PS skill rocks. Btw, it's Wednesday 7.34 AM, and I'm still working. Not working after wed 8am until Sunday 8 am.

sheon said...

i didnt make it in time to catch hold of you that nite.....i missed meeting up with so many ppl!! blame the bus.. the stupid bus that decided to stop at every other R&R for ciggies and leaks. and then stopped at ipoh town for a freaking 1 hour for taugeh!!! aargh!!! i left alor star at 3pm and made it to the party at 1230!! wtf?!?

well, anyway...... the tomyam meehoon rawks!!!

RealGunners said...

i only use photoshop to make animated GIFs ~.~"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Fluxevz
– *blush*


ATTN: The Faux Fashionista
– Haha. It DOES get addictive. =p


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Why you come my blog show off???


ATTN: sheon
– Haha. The Malaysian public transport. Dependable as always. =p

p/s: I see you got psycho-ed by Kelz. Haha.


ATTN: RealGunners
– I should do that for some of my pics sometimes. Haha.

sheon said...

sorry..correction...its fried tauhu garnished with meehoon.

yeah...malaysian public transport. can call it malaysian pubic transport now...

David Cheong said...

Fuyyoohhhhhhhhh

yapthomas said...

WAH!!!!!!

Don't blame me leh!!
*sigh*

Blame the Keretapi Taik Malaysia!(KTM)

I kena jugak.. sigh..

LOL @ Sheon's comment
"its fried tauhu garnished with meehoon"
who ask you come last!! :P

amb3r1te said...

thanks pam! i love u long time! hehe~

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– HAHAHA. Quite true about the taufu. =p It was nice, though. Haha. Reminded me of what my grandma used to fry.


ATTN: David Cheong
– Ahem ahem. Thankyouverymuch. =p


ATTN: yapthomas
- OF COURSE BLAME YOU LAAA!!!


ATTN: amb3r1te
– Haha. Tau pun nak love you love you dengan I. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!