Saturday, July 26, 2008

S.T.O.P

I need to stop over-analysing things. I need to stop speculating. I need to stop these pointless monologues that relentlessly go on and on in my head at night. I need to stop worrying about things I have no control of. I need to stop wondering if things are happening (or if they're not). I need to stop questioning things I'll never find the anwers to (unless I ask). I need to stop lying to myself. I need to stop pretending that everything's alright. I need to stop putting on smiley-faced masks. I need to stop the gnawing of this self-inflicted guilt. I need to stop second-guessing myself (and others). I need to stop trying to change the things I can't. I need to stop stressing. I need to stop being fearful of the things I don't know. I need to stop blaming myself. I need to stop thinking. And I need to go to sleep.

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

I dun think you girls can stop doing that....Just that some girls have better control. So the word is CONTROL!

Relaxs some muscles..=)

luxen said...

if all stop = die already.

Go slower.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Easier said than done. =(


ATTN: luxen
– Hmmm. True. That makes sense. But if all don't stop, I also suffer. So how?

Jeffro said...

ermmm.. how bout pausing? ^_^ that way can Chill+Relax+Rest for awhile..

^_^

btw, can convert Smiley-faced mask to smiley-from-the-heart?

luxen said...

Buddha says, life is suffering.
What you do also suffer.

Pick the path of least suffering. Want less, suffer less.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Pausing would be great.

But I can't seem to find the Pause button. -_-

And nope. Too bad for me, the smiles can't be forced. =(


ATTN: luxen
"Want less, suffer less.

Hmmm. That's true. But... I don't want to want less. Why should I settle for less? I already don't think I'm asking for too much.

Jeffro said...

*awwwh* Well since smiles cant be forced.. try growing them.. ^_^

No pause button?? Aiyo.. Need to go and buy the remote control for it lor den..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. You think what? We live in a world like Click issit? =p

Jeffro said...

Haha.. I SURE WISH SO! That'll be darn easy life for me.. I no longer need to squeeze my brain juice to remember what I've done or learned, simply click and I'm refreshed! hahaha..

Hmm.. How about universal controls? Might help you though.. Got more functions.. ^_^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– I don't actually. So scary lah. Especially since the remote remembers your preferences. -_-

Jeffro said...

LOL! Just so long it does remember the On-the-Bed or Celebrate-Birthday/Parties preferences is enough for me.. ^_^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Say only. Later more T&C and clauses will come out. Haha.

Jeffro said...

LOL.. the other T&C are p&C.. so nothing's coming out here.. Therefore no worries about that.. HAhaha

Post a Comment

Talk to me!