Thursday, July 24, 2008

Online Bookings

They make 'em all sound so easy.


"Enjoy the convenience of placing your booking right from your PC!" "24-hour availability!" "Instant access!" "Hassle-free reservations!" "Everything you need is now just a single click away!"


Backside lah. You bluff me
with stupid exclamation marks.
Don't think I don't know.


It's all false advertising, I tell you. False! Fake! Fallacious! They liiieeeee! It's actually NOT that easy. In fact, believe you me, it's a lot of hard work!


After an hour and fourty-five minutes of loading countless web pages, punching in numbers and calculating prices, managing hours, arranging transportation, keying in details, calling the necessary parties for confirmation, and squinting at my comp screen throughout the entire ordeal, I have to say that I am officially beat. My two online bookings (see how pathetic this is?) have gotten me all zapped out. Totally. I need to hit the sack. Now. Ciao.

9 comments :

AA said...

Long live the HUMAN travel agent...

Most of us are in the service industry these days... The only way to stand out is to make the human touch count...

julian said...

hmmm AirAsia? I found that doing bookings in the morning about 6am makes it a lot faster!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Andrew Chua
– AMEN! Long live tele-marketers also!!! So frus okayyy. Grrr. The stupid internet booking thingy is LOUSY!


ATTN: julian
– Haha. There's no way I'd wake up at 6am to book a ticket. =p And the whole process just took ages lah. AGES!

AA said...

relax sista... everything's cool... u got ur tic rite... :)

yapthomas said...

Please lookout for my invoice for the midnight consultation fee.

Else, I do accept mamak or dinner as well.

Muahaha..

P/S: Visa?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Andrew Chua
– Haha. I know I know. Everything's cool. =p


ATTN: yapthomas
– HAHAHA. Wei wei wei... What are travel agent friends for ah??? =p

But mamak can lah. Haha.

p/s: You know I know lah. =p

Simon Seow said...

Too bad. My credit card can't do online transaction.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Hmmm. Why ah? So weird!

Simon Seow said...

Not sure. Last time I apply is SBB Direct Access, it says no online transaction ga wor.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!