Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Something Shiny, Something New

Have been on tiny-ring hunt the past month or so. Not on a tiny ring hunt (meaning on a small-scale hunt for a ring), but on a hunt for a tiny ring rings. Haha. I have relatively thin fingers and comparatively small hands for a girl my size. (Not that I'm that big-sized also lah.)


That's why I resorted to buying this ring
*points below* instead of a proper ring.


That's a toering on my finger. And as all regular toerings, the ends don't quite meet. They're adjustable. Haha. But I bet you couldn't have told the difference if I didn't tell you. =p


I guess that on a whole, the small-hand-thin-finger deal does save me some moolah in the long run lah. Rings from night markets cost about RM8 at their cheapest. (I think.) Seeing that I got this for just RM5, I'm thinking that having thin fingers is a good thing after all. =p


The only downside is that it makes it really hard for me to find stuff that fit me to a T. Went to so many stalls and only found one that had something I fancied in my size. Sigh. Damn sad case. I had this same problem when I was hunting for a nice pair of boots. But let's not get me started on that.


ANYHEW... me loves me finger-toering!

11 comments :

Simon Seow said...

Hmmm...nice. Why not wear it on your toe? LOL.

The Faux Fashionista said...

You have nice hands :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Cos... it's somewhat uncomfortable for me. Wore it last time lah. Not with this one. Back when it was the 'in' thing. Haha.

Now, all I want is a ring so... that's what I'm using it as. Haha.


ATTN: The Faux Fashionista
– Awww. You think so? Haha. Thanks!

r.p said...

i thought it is an engagement ring haha..

"My preciooouss !" :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: r.p
– Haha. Nope nope. No such event taking place at the mo. =p

And if this was an engagement ring... Hmmm. Not bad right? Quite rugged also. Haha. Unconventional. Haha.

choco said...

hahaha, if you have a size 3/4 feet as well I feel your pain. On the other hand(pun intended :P) I have FAT fingers. FAT FAT FAT fingers. which I hate but is apparently 'cute' bah.

I want your fingers!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Haha. I'm a size 4. =( Susah tau! I went to Aus and had to settle for kiddie boots. (I think they rock though. =p)

Why you want my fingers??? Very hard to buy rings! Haha.

choco said...

Haha. When I was there I also had to buy kiddie shoes cause of the same reason. I once bought a pair of size 3 court shoes on an impulse and I can't wear it cause its too big. T_T Have to stuff cotton balls.

Aiya, fat fingers hard to buy rings thin fingers hard to buy rings. How? haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Wah. You even more sad case than me when it comes to shoes. Haha. The one I bought was size 35. Is that a size 4? Not sure also lah. But it fits just fine. Haha. Thank goodness. No need for stuffing. =p

And about our fingers... I think you need to share some finger fat with me. COMMON!!! We can do it! Haha.

CincauHangus.com said...

ceh. tot u getting married. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– And CHEH I say right back at you.

Don't look like engagement ring meh?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!