Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Old Boy Ah Beng

Old boy Ah Beng's back. (He took yesterday off and left me to hold fort at The Cu•bi•cle.) A year older in a single day. Heh. Life's like that, eh?


So, yeah. He's back. And that only means one thing – time to camwhore like there's no tomorrow. (Plus, he had good hair day so he kinda wanted to make full use of it before it returns to its usual deplorable state. Bloody narcissist. I look like crap, though. Sigh.)


He looks spastic. And half evil, half horny. Check out the eyes lah. Haha. I tell you. Funny only. Then, I also mata got problem. Can see that I'm only half awake. =p


Ask me to take picha then turn away. Ish.


Think that third time's the charm? Well, think again. The rule obviously doesn't apply to us and our attempt at camwhoring.


Next time I see those fingers I'm chopping them off.


On our fifth try, we got lucky. =)
(Though I still think I look like crap.)


-------------


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,
Old Boy Ah Beng Ben The Slut!

A quarter decade past your wawa-cry-baby days and you're still alive and kickin'. Pretty amazing stuff, huh? Somebody's obviously watching out for you (considering the kill-lung-kill-liver lifestyle you indulge in). =)

You'll be going-going-gone soon so don't forget to update you-know-what, okay? (*narrows eyes* I refuse to be left in the dark, especially when it comes to your ever-growing saliva chart.)

It's a whole new chapter, Benzies. And you know I'm rooting for you and that brilliant kopi tiam story all the way.

Oh, and stop smoking. Target: 4 ciggies a day MAX, okay? If The Art Guy can do it, I'm sure you can, too. =p

XOXO,
The B*tch

28 comments :

Jeffro said...

ooo.. so this is Ah Beng?
mata problem = spastics,
pam ada "mata problem" = pam spastic.. LOL?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– You didn't know??? But I always talk about him on Tinki Talks! He's a regular feature already. Haha.

And yes yes. We together gether spastic. =p

Simon Seow said...

You look fine Pam. You should look at my face after my night shift.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. I don't wanna see. I sket. =p

gracielau said...

eh..your face like never change in all the pics leh. like chop wan.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: gracielau
– Quite scary right? Haha.

Jeffro said...

haha.. Not really, I became one of your reader just not too long ago.. *wink*

@gracielau: her face no change, coz she hold still (her face) for all the shots.. spastic comes after that.. LOL

RealGunners said...

u look nice in specs also ma :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro s
– Ahhh. No wonder you didn't know. Haha. Anyway, yeah. He's a regular.

And yes, you're right. I just didn't move. Haha. All the pics were taken in under a minute. =p We're professionals.


ATTN: RealGunners
– Haha. I look half dead. Like a fish out of water. Was sooooo tired that morning. =p

Jeffro said...

LOL @ Pam.. Under 1 min? Wootz! Din know that.. Haha..

Hopefully I'll be a regular too..
Anything special in the menu? LOL..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Yeah. We're that great. =p

And we'll see if you entertain me enough. Haha. Only interesting people get to be featured as regulars. Haha.

Jeffro said...

LOL! *quickly grabs a book* *reads: DUMMIES GUIDE ON HOW TO ENTERTAIN PAM SONG*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Any luck with that book? =p

Jeffro said...

*sigh* No, not yet.. havent even got through the introduction yet.. So long weih..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Wah! Liddat... I wait for you, wait until I old ah? You forgot that my old header said "Time's running out" ah?

Jeffro said...

No nid to wait long.. the book not so useful, the few chapters were repetitive on few points..

"Be damn honest and straight out with Pam"

"with Pam, be damn straight out and honest"

see.. *sigh* I decided not to read on ady.. *chucks the book one side*

Ps: on the contrary, time's just started.. *wink*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Then tell me this: how come you not doing what the book tell you to do wan? =p

Tick tock. Tick tock.

Jeffro said...

Aren't I straight enough? Honest? yupz.. it got me a warning.. the book aint working for me.. LOL!

ticking tocking tick tock.. *wink*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Fine. Let's see how great your straight mind works.

What does Tock Tick mean?

Jeffro said...

Wait.. when you ask that, u mean u want definition of each word or both words? including explanation?

tock tick is just the continuation after tick..

so after Tick, is tock tick, and it goes on..

LOL!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– WHAT? -_-

*sweat*

So fail lah you. Tock tick means...

REVERSING TIME.

Tada! Haiyo. Confirmed a second time. Why you no gets intelligent jokes wan???

Jeffro said...

I knew smthing lidat was gonna happen! LOL! So much for being straight.. hahaha xD

Lucky din tio pwned again.. Wootz!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Tsk tsk. Sigh. All my 'training' over the past few days have gone to waste. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

Jeffro said...

Sigh so much for wut? *sigh* SEE!!! You make me sigh.. *sigh* AGAIN!!

"trainings" wasted? Reli? LOL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Ya la. I'm trying to train you but mana tau... You go and give me grandmother story about clocks and ticking. Mana the smart answer???

Jeffro said...

Oh gomen gomen (japanese for "sorry")..

Mastah, disciple is slohw..

Forgiv disciple.. Disciple does not know of the smart answer..

Disciple knows only of the answer..

=P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Ahh, that's true. One word makes all the difference. =p

Jeffro said...

Hehehe! Now that's the smart answer.. LOL!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!