Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Looking To Emo Dance

Sometimes I wish I could just dance to release all the pent up frustration I feel on the inside. Prance around and let my emotions out on the dance floor. Throw it all away. All that tension in my bones. But I can't. Not anymore. Sigh. Maybe that's why I'm always as frustrated as I am. At least before, I still had an outlet. But today... that outlet no longer exists for me.


And sure, I'm frustrated as all hell on the inside. But I'm not much into angsty dances. I'd very much prefer jazzed up Contemporary as opposed to Krumping. (Though the latter isn't that bad.) But right now, I'm so sold on slow, emo, super-feel Hip Hop. The kind that uses slow R&B. The kind that makes you cry when you watch it. The same kind that makes you dig deep into yourself when you dance it.



Chelsie and Mark dancing Hip Hop to Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis.


Katee and Joshua dancing Hip Hop
to
No Air by Jordin Sparks (Feat. Chris Brown).


Where can I take lessons for this sorta Hip Hop?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!