Thursday, July 03, 2008

Bright Colours Make Me Smile

FOREWORD: I'm thinking this post may just win me 2008's Laziest Post Of The Year award. (-_-') Thing is, I just couldn't care less right now. Am too beat to do more than let my pictures do the talking. (Hey, at least I cared enough to Photoshop the pics to 'perfection'. That's gotta count for something, right? Right? Right??? RIGHT.)


So where was I?


Oh yes. "Bright colours make me smile." Heh. And they do! They do! Especially when they come in the form of surprise greeting cards...




...and retail therapy fabrics I can now call my own.




*smiles*

Nights, y'all.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

they really do give a jolt in one's day!

arlene,
Poulsbo florist

Pam Song said...

ATTN: theysaywordscanbleed
– Haha. Yes, they sure do!

Holly Jean said...

hi Pam.. :) yeah it's always a risk. tailoring.. but did you see the chongsam they have in their oriental collection?? so chio.. and only $25. but tht has to fit exactly otherwise not nice.. so I am deliberating...

Anyway, I know u dun want comments on your LDR post. but I just like to say tht I know how u feel, as i had an LDR a few years back, and after tahan-ing for 1 year apart ( he was due home to Sg... and just 1 week before tht very day.. I changed my mind, i realised we had grown apart. And that I wanted something different.

:( I dunnoe...

regarding co-habiting with opposite Sex.,.,. NO!! i mean.. come one la.. its hard enough being apart. He shld not add further stress to the r'ship.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Holly Jean
– Yeah, I saw the cheongsams! They were the only things in that site that really tugged at my heart strings. I say GO FOR IT! They're gorgeous!

I'd probably do it too. Except that with the exchange rate... it's crazy. Haha.

And I've been in LDR for MANY years lah. Sigh. So far, I've only shared one year with him. One. Total years apart when we're together - 4 years.

And I do think that co-habitating DOES make it more difficult. And with our past, I thought that he'd be more sensitive. That's all.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!