Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Fourth Ray Of Light

Received a pretty bouquet of flowers from a reader yesterday. Took me by surprise and totally made my day. =) And, get this: they were Eustomas! White and purple ones. Commonly used for weddings, they're also known as the Flower of the Future. (Click here and here to read a couple of previous posts that have mentioned these fragile beauties in times past.)


The bouquet even came complete with a nice, pink, girly-girl card. One that said, "Best Wishes. This is just to live up your days... Told you there are better days for tommorow. (That wasn't a typo on my part. =p) And YOU YOU YOU owe us a Happy Jolly Blog!"


Haha. See?

Who says blogging's just all fun and play?
It's a lot of hard work, too, okay!

*sweat*

Nevermind. I've got Eustomas. =p


Lisianthus (Eustoma) a.k.a "Flower of the Future".


How apt, huh?

Time to look forward; time to look ahead.
My very own God-sent reminder that
better tomorrows await my arrival. =)

4 comments :

zecount said...

see u are so very much loved

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– I know. *smiles*

zecount said...

hmmm if fair-weathered frens mean friends that cabut when u r in trouble ...then all these that turn up during ur stormy days are called what ah??? stormy weathered frens???

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Haha. Goodness knows, man! You guys need to coin up a term for yourselves. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!